chapter 17

Solana was currently standing by the bookshelf that was in his room. Its been 3 weeks since the day jigen told her not to be expecting him around that often because he'd be busy. After that he only appeard a few times and not for long. Solana didn't mind it though. He has a lot to do and she understood that.

The day after he left she noticed the bookshelf and started reading to pass the time. The books he kept were quite intriguing to her only because majority of them mentioned stuff about the world. Solana flipped to the next page which had a small globe on it. She brought it closer to her face and squinted her eyes. "The surface of the planet.." she thought.

Before reading these books she didnt understand anything about the earth. But its taught her alot. She continued to read for the next half and hour then placed it back on the shelf. She then walked to the bed and laid down facing the couch.

5 minutes later the door opened immediately causing her to sit up. She watched as jigen entered and the door close behind him. "Finally" she thought and smiled. Solana was acually happy to see him. She understood he had his things to do but since hes the only one she talks to she missed him being around so often. But telling him this wouldn't change a thing.

Knowing he wouldnt stop working just because the person hes planning to send to their death miss speaking with him. There would be no point to it. "Welcome back" she said. Jigen went and sat down. "I've been gone four days. It seems too short of a time for you to say that" he replied. "That's right.." she thought as she blinked at him. Solana forgot it hasnt been long since the last hes stopped by.

Jigen stared as she did the same. Moments later she looked at the bookshelf. "I've took an interest in reading those" She said. He followed her gaze to the shelf. "Books?" Isshiki thought. Those were only added to his room to fill in space but hes read them all before. "Really?" He said. Solana nodded. "I dont understand most of what its talking about but I've learned little".

"You shouldn't be trying to learn about any of it or should you be interested" he said. She looked at him knowing what he means. "Its hard not to be intrested jigen" she said and got up. "When your stuck in a place for a long time anything catches someone eye" she said. "Really?" Was all he said. Solana nodded and stood in front of him.

"Hey jigen. Tell me about yourself". He looked at her. "What?" He asked. Solana turned around and looked up. "Its been a few months since you've brought me here. The way I see it you know everything about me. Even more than I do. Yet your a mystery" she said and turned back to him. 

"You dont have to tell me though. Im only curious". He looked down. Isshiki didnt know much about jigen. After he entered his body in order to survive after loosing his lower half he learned a few things. "Curious? Again you take interest in things you shouldn't" he said. "To make it easier..I can ask you questions" she said. "Havent you asked me about this before. It seems you aren't satisfied with anything I tell you" he said.

Solana blinked at what he said then moments later smiled. "It seems your avoiding to answer. I said you didnt have to though". Jigen gave a small smirk at that. "How arrogant. Alright. Ask what you want" he said. Solana nodded and sat next to him. He glanced at her. "I dont know when you have to leave again. So I'll get to the questions I want answered most. And to not waste time in repeating my words I'll sit here" she said.

He continued looking at her then down. "I can hear you just fine from over there" he said. Solana smiled. "My first question. Where did you come from?". "What a dumb question. Obviously a women" he replied. "No like where did your originate from?" she said. "Someplace far from here" he answered. "Ok. What were you doing before you put together kara?" She asked. He closed his eyes.

"What was jigen doing?" he thought. "I was a novice monk". "What's that?" She asked. "Its been such a long time..I dont even remember" he said. Solana nodded. "When you took me to 10tails..you floated above him. Is that something you've always been able to do?". "Yes". Solana eyes slightly widened. "The plate that appeared next me. It came out of knowhere. Is that something as well?".

"Yes" he replied. "I dont understand..Your just a human. How do you posses such power?" Jigen looked at her. "Ill choose my words carefully this time" isshiki thought. He remembered she questioned about being human yet taking on the otsutsuki job. Bringing her suspicion about it again would be bad. He dosnt have anything to cover it up with.

"Is it really that odd?" He asked. Solana stared at him. "Well there is proof they can right in front of me" she replied. Jigen gave a small laugh. "How amusing" isshiki thought. He looked at her. "Any more questions?"

She nodded. "That mark on your chin. Is that your karma? You told me about it but only a little. You said kara was going to use it". "Right..I remember" he thought. "Ah yes. The insane karma that shouldnt exist. What about it?" He said also remembering what happend that day.

Solana cheeks heated up at the fact she said that. "You remember that?" She asked and looked down. "What is it you want to know about it?" He asked. "I want to see it" she said. "What?" He replied. "Your karma. I'd like to see it".