chapter 4

As the days passed jigen hasn't once come back to the room he left Solana in. After dwelling long on the fact she has no power to stand against him she decided to accept her fate. Fighting back wasn't an option. The enormous fear that the man put in her was so much she wouldn't dare try even provoking him.

Currently, she was on her back staring at the ceiling taking in the silence the room was giving..which would be interrupted. The girl quickly sat up upon hearing a familiar noise. A reddish portal appeared in front of the door and jigen stepped out.

"You seem to be comfortable," he said. Solana looked down. "You haven't told me your name yet." she said. Jigen stared at her. "Call me jigen" he said as he walked to the couch and sat down. "Jigen..I've accepted I am to be eaten by this 10tails" she said. "This 10tails? Does she truly not know what it is?" He thought. "And what might have brought you to that?" He asked.

"I've only been conscious for some time now and my existence doesn't have value to anything..but it seems you really need me to be eaten by 10tails so Im at least needed for something even if it's my own death". Jigen wasn't expecting that. "Value to your existence. What is she talking about?" He thought.

"You have my gratitude for complying" He said then closed his eyes and she nodded. The two sat in silence for the next few moments. "Oh..is this your room?" She asked. "It is" Jigen replied not sparing her a look. The fact he didn't look at her made her think he was annoyed so she just nodded and didn't say anything.

The two continued to just sit silently. Solana kept her eyes glued to her hands that rested in her lap while jigen kept his closed. "Not much of a talker" she thought as she glanced at him. She observed his features taking notice of all his piercings and tattoos. "how old he is?" she thought.

"Has something piqued your interest over here?" Jigen asked still not looking at her. Solana quickly looked away. "Oh...no I.." she nervously said embarrassed she'd been caught staring at him. Jigen then stood up and walked to the door. Solana watched as he left the room. "He must have felt my eyes on him" She thought as she stared at the door. Moments later she sighed and laid back down.

"The twelfth one was a failure too. We're down to the last few. There are only three left". Amado said looking at his clipboard. Jigen stared down at the results of yet another failed vessel. "Hey. How long are you going to keep at it? I've lost track of how many died" Amado said as he looked at jigen. "What's your point? That's not a valid reason to quit" jigen replied.

"Amado. Unlike you I have no time nor options" he said as he walked up to another test subject and activated his karma. "We only need one...kara needs just a single vessel" he said as he stuck his arm out and into the red liquid. Seconds later the liquid turned black and traveled up tubs connecting to an artificial womb with clear liquid and a young boy inside.

The boy began struggling as the black liquid traveled up the tubes and into his body. soon the clear liquid became fully black. Karma lines appeared on the left side of the boy's body then he suddenly stopped moving. The container that was filled with the substance broke spilling its contents everywhere. Jigen kept his arm placed as it was in the liquid and stared at it.

"Another failure. Only two left now" amado said. Jigen squinted his eyes in anger and kicked the broken piece of the container. He then turned around and glared at the other vessel which clearly scared the boy. "You're not going to disappoint me..are you kawaki?" He seriously said. He then proceeded to do exactly what he did to the other boy to him. Except for this time he didn't die and neither did the other boy.

After the experiment, the vessels passed out. Amado took them down and out of the bag. Jigen stared at kawaki in search of a karma mark and it appeared on the palm of his left hand. He then looked at code and saw his karma was white and not black. Amado took notice as well and said he'd look into it. He left the boys in the hands of Amado and left making his way toward the dining table.

He sat down with a glass of wine and placed his fingers on his head. "Finally successful," he thought. Isshiki was pleased with the fact there were not one but two vessels. How there was a second one? He had no clue but was glad he wouldn't have to go out and find more. It would've been a pain. He knew there was still a way to go before the majority of everything is completed. He'd have to train the karma in order for isshiki to claim the vessel.

"nothing should go wrong" he thought staring at his reflection in his cup. Moments later darkness surrounded him. He defensively stood up. This sudden blackout was familiar causing him to remain calm. Suddenly small cries made their way to his ears. He turned to the sound of it to only find Solana a couple of feet from him hugging her knees with her head down.

Jigen stared at the girl before making his way to her then crouched down. Solana slowly raised her head to look at him. "What a sad excuse for an otsutsuki" he thought. Jigen stood back up and turned around. "Stop your crying. Its pathetic" he blankly said. Solana's eyes widened then looked down. "I don't want to be eaten" she said. Jigen turned around and watched as she started to disappear. Soon he was able to see.

"I thought she accepted being 10tails food" he thought and he made his way to his room. He went in and stared at the girl he was just talking to now sleeping. He walked up to her side and his eyes widened to see tears even though her eyes are closed. "What is this" jigen mumbled.

Ok so Yay. Made it to the fourth chapter. Now I'm trying to follow the storyline of bortuo but I want my story to sort of over power that. You see my attempt with that. Lmao. So forget about the bortuo jigen. My story jigen is slightly different from there as you'll soon find out.