chapter 18

Jigen stared at her with his casual expression. "Oh? Now why would you want to see something you view as insane?" He asked. Solana stood up. "I'd like to see what my life is ending for. I know it isnt completely for karma but in someway relates to it" she said and put her hands together behind her. "And honeslty Im intrested to see how it works" She said as she turned around and smiled.

Jigen continued staring at her. "I had no problem telling her about jigen because it's not that important. That information has value but not alot. So it wouldnt matter if she did manage to get away and speak about it. But this..." isshiki thought. "No. Even if I show her she'd get nothing valuable from it" he thought then looked at her.

He decided he would show her his karma but he would have to leave the room. More like enter a different world. Solana looked up at him. "Jigen?" She said. He then stuck out his palm and created a portal which quickly swallowed them both. Seconds later she stepped out onto a solid ground. "Where am i?" She thought and turned to see jigen already staring at her. "Where are we?" She asked. "This is a different dimension" he said.

Solana eyes widened. "Why did you bring us here?". He closed his eyes and jumped back. "If I activated karma all the members of kara would feel my chakra. This is somewhere they wont be able to" he said and looked at her. She continued staring at him shocked. She couldnt believe she was acually out of that room.

"I'd like to see your ability as well Solana" he said. "My ability?". "To be specific I want to find out if theres more to it" he said. "I dont know how to use it. I barely understand it!" She said nervously. She knew jigen was strong and the thought of him attacking her when she couldn't fight back started to scare her.

"Well isnt this a good place to start" he said as he activated his karma. In the past 3 week solanas ability crossed his mind numerous times. He didnt know why he kept thinking of it but as he did the more he wanted to see how strong she really is. Solana watched as black lines that went in patterns appeard across his body stopping at his head.

"That's the karma..so hes acaully serious about this" She thought. "Your an otsutsuki. fight back until you can't anymore" he said. Isshiki needed to see her power again even if it meant injuring her. He remembers when he took her to 10tails he was about to strike her the lines in that eye shaped like a dimand slightly opened.

"That rods The speed it came down at that exact moment. That takes practice" he thought. Solana watched as he jumped in the air. She took a step back as he was coming down to her.  His words replayed in her head. "Fight back".

Jigen pulled back his hand. The moment it was about to reached her she reacted by dodging. He looked to see her a few feet away staring with the look of shock. He waisted no time and ran up to her. This time he created a rod and swung it. She jumped back each time and that's what its been for the next couple mintues.

"Nothing still...perhaps it was only that one time" he thought. Solana was on her knees and palms panting staring at the ground. Her arms and legs were aching from all the jumping and dodging. And he acually hit her multiple times. "What is this for jigen?" She said between her breathing. "You said you wanted to see the karma" he replied and walked in front of her.

He watched as she looked up at him with tears threatening to fall. "What a disappointment. That isn't even the full power of karma" isshiki thought. "Are you hurting Solana?" He asked. She was in pain. This was something shes never experienced before and hated it. She shook her head. "No..I'm fine" she said then stood up giving him a weak smile after. A few tears then left her eyes.

He then deactivated his karma and stuck his palm out creating a portal. The two found themselves back into the room. Solana went and sat on the bed while he went to the couch. The room was silent until she looked at him. "Thank you for showing me jigen" she said. He looked at her. "Thanking me when you got hurt?" He thought.

He didnt reply and kept staring at her. "I was going to ask before we left. How did you find the time to be here?" She asked. "I'm taking a break" he replied. Her eyes widened. "Really? That's great". He closed his eyes. "How is that great?" He asked. "You'll get to be with the person you enjoy being around more" she said.

"You've said that twice now. What led you to think that way?" He said. "I dont know.." she replied.  "Are you tired jigen?". He looked at her. "I suppose I am" he replied. "I'm sorry. I'd offer you your bed right now but my legs hurt too much to move" she said then closed her eyes. He continued looking at her. "I dont recall saying I wanted the bed". She smiled at that. mintues later she was fast asleep. Jigen stared at her sleeping form. Before soon falling asleep as well.