chapter 21

Solana stared at him in shock. "It's disappointing I even have to say this to you" isshiki thought. The room went silent after that as the two stared at one another. "Jigen. I know you only see me as 10tails food and that's ok. But until that time comes" she said. His eyes widened as he saw the color of her cheeks.

She put her arms out and stepped foward intending to jump on him but he reacted quickly by grabbing both of her wrist forcing her to stop as she was leaned over him. The two stared at each other. "Did you think i would let that happen?" He asked. She shook her head. "My intention for this was to prove I dont dislike you even if you are feeding me to 10tails".

"Its not like I can run away so I'll enjoy every day having the chance to live with you even if you'll be killing me all the way up until my death". Jigen mouth slightly dropped hearing those words. "How ignorant. Your a complete fool" he said. Solana laughed causing her to shift toward. She managed to put her knee on the couch to stop the impact but he was still holding her so she had nothing to grab onto.

She then fell right into jigens somewhat of an embrace. With neither of them ever being so close to someone before all they could do was remain still. Slowly a blush took over her face. She couldn't believe what was happening right now. Jigen stared in front of him with wide eyes for a few moments then closed them unhanding her wrists. Solana let her hands fall making no effort to push herself off of him.

As she took in small breaths she inhaled his body scent mixed with the smell of sandalwood. "He's warm" solana thought as the heat from hisself quickly spread around her small form. She never thought someone who could act cold at times could be that warm. Jigen as well made no effort to move as he waited on her to get off. After more time with nothing happening he sighed.

"Do you plan to stay like this forever?" He asked. Solana felt him talk from his chest. That was new to her. She gasped at the realization of what happened and stood up. "I'm sorry! I didnt mean for that to happen" she quickly said. Jigen looked at her and saw she was a blushing mess. This time he could acually understand why she acting in such way. Now that's hes acually looking at her he couldnt help but laugh.

"Once again you look so flustered" he said. She blinked at that statement then seconds later turned around and went to sit on the bed. "That wasnt intentional. I'm sorry jigen" she said. "Its fine" he replied and rested his head again. She looked at him surprised. "You arent upset?" She asked. "Do I look upset?". She stared at him clearly shocked.

He watched as she shook her head in response. "the feeling from before is suddenly back" she thought. The way she felt after he brought her to this place then after the night of the festival went away for a while but now its returning. "Is it because of what happened. but why?" She questioned herself then closed her eyes.

When solana felt how close she didnt want to move away and that's why she didnt. At that very moment she felt safe. But she still needs to remember the situation she's still in. Was this really a mystery to her onto why shes feeling like this or is she avoiding coming to terms with something. She acually wanted to talk to him about it but fear of how he'd react took over her thoughts.

"What's she thinking about?" Jigen thought as he stared at her. Solana then looked at him. "Am i the only one of my clan who thinks this way? you always say how I'm different from them. Is that bad?" She thought. "Could you tell me if there was ever an otsutsuki that's like me?" She asked.

"What?" Isshiki thought. "Are you referring to the fact you have little power and behave differently then they do?" He said. "If that's how I am then yes" she said. He stared at her as he remembered kaguya betrayal and her reason for it. She decided to take intrest in the world and its people resulting in the birth of her two sons. But that isnt the case for Solana. Shes only shown intrest in the planet but for nobody on it.

"The two otsutsuki that were sent to earth I told you about. I believe the one who betrayed their partner could have been like you" he said. "Perhaps.." she quielty replied. He stared at her. "Is something bothering you Solana?" He asked clearly suspicious on why she would ask that. "No. Im fine" she replied with a smile. "Really?". She nodded.

"I'm sure I've said this before but I look foward to these next few years jigen" she said. "Unbelievable" isshiki thought. But he too looked foward to these upcoming years as well now that he knows things wont be such a bore with her around. Especially after what just occurred. But something is telling him to be cautious around this girl. He somehow can
sense something stirring up that's gonna pose a danger to his plans. Not that he would ever let that happen though.

Whoohoo. We made it to chapter 21. Alot has happen and alot is coming in the upcoming chapters. Think of it as like..a season 2. Or something...but the next chapter is starting the time skip that leads to the original plot of boruto dealing with jigen and isshiki but of course adding my story with it. Its honeslty quite exciting.