Chapter 1:Reborn.

I groan as I woke up, feeling a little stiff as the morning light hit my eye. I rubbed my eyes and opened them, all around me was the smiling face of All Might. My heart froze for a second. I look at my hand and see it's not mine.

Me:Oh God no.

I get out of bed and ran into the bathroom and look into the mirror. Staring back at me was Izuku Midoriya, by my guess I would say I'm 14 now. His face contorted into a look of disgust, like how I'm doing as well.

Me:Great, reborn as Midoriya. But this could be a good thing. I can fix all the wrongs with society and stop certain things from happening.

I look at my new body, noting a large amount of muscle. I could feel my strength heighten meaning I'm super strong. But I need to train further in hopes of getting into UA. I'll start tomorrow, right now I need to get ready for school.

Inko's Pov

I woke up at my usual time, seeing it was a new day. I get up and went to make breakfast for me and izuku. He's been rather quiet lately he's been distant as well.

I walk into the kitchen, only to see izuku cooking some bacon and eggs there was also a stack of pancakes and orange juice. I was stunned, speechless and surprised.

Izuku soon turns around and sees me. He smiles and presents a plate to me.

Izuku:Morning mom,did you sleep well?

I snap back to my thoughts and took the plate. It looked so good.

Me:I slept well, thank you for asking sweetie.

I sat down at the table and ate the food. It tasted so good. Izuku ate his quickly before grabbing his bag and giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled as he walked out of the house.

Author's pov.

That felt weird calling Inko mom, but it did feel nice. I need to keep up appearances except at Aldera. I simply put on a emotionless face when entering the school. I merely ignored the looks people gave me. It was the last day here meaning the day bakugou tells izuku to kill himself. Not today, I'll shut that arrogant piece of shit up for good.

I soon enter my home room and sat down at my desk. Bakugo saw me and sneered as I looked at him with no emotion on my face. The teacher entered the room with a stack of papers.

Teacher:Morning class, since it's your last day, I'm handing out career papers... Who a I kidding, you all will be heroes!

The classroom erupted into cheers. I however, kept my emotionless face on. The teacher was thrilled.

Bakugou:Hey Teach!!! Don't lump me with all these extras!!!

Everyone looked at bakugou with slight anger in their eyes. Something a lot of people missed.

Random student: Hey just because you have a powerful quirk, doesn't mean you're better than us.

The teacher calmed everyone down. I simply sighed and reached into my bag taking out a hero analysis book. I put it on my desk.

Teacher:Oh midoriya, you'll be going to Ua too?

The entire class turned to me and started laughing. Bakugou got angry and ran to my desk small explosions going off in his palms.

Bakugou :YOU WORTHLESS DEKU! YOU'LL NEVER GET INTO UA!!

When he got close, I shot up from my chair, much to the surprise of Bakugou and the class. I reeld my arm back and punched him in the face with all my strength, he went flying across the classroom straight to the front.

The class was in shock, I had punched Bakugou and it felt great. I looked at my arm and saw it was covered in steel, most likely titanium. I walked over to bakugou and grabbed him by his shirt. He had a look of fear etched into his features.

Me:Katsuki Bakugou, I'm going to make this as clear as possible so your tiny ass brain can comprehend what I'm about to tell you.

You and I are not friends. I don't know why you did this but you are a villian and not a hero. If and when our mothers visit one another well be civil but after that never again. Besides UA got rid of that rule to give others a fair chance.

I gripped his collar tighter, and the fear only deepened, the class fell quiet as did the teacher. I dropped him on the ground and sat back down.

The day went by quickly and I got up and walked out. Bakugo had not said anything to me. Whenever he looked at me I smiled darkly and he quickly looked away.

I was walking home, I passed the tunnel and simply went home. All might in my mind is not a true hero,he is an arrogant person. It is like stain said, a hero only there for fame. He himself was quirkless but yet he forgot what hardships the quirkless went through.

I looked on at the busy streets, seeing everyone walk amongst one another, knowing that many had amazing and rare gifts. Many don't need a quirk to be amazing they are all unique.

I then saw the bottle containing the slime villian fall to the ground. I caught it and simply waited for all might.

Tbc