Dreamswap Inkmare - You're Dumb And Require Protection

Start from the beginning

"Deal." Nightmare replied.

"Alright. I'll hide you then get your...friend out." Cross was certainly something. Why this little cutie is friends with him, I'll never know.

I opened Nightmare's cell door and teleported him to my room. I hid him in the closet under a box. Then I left and went to get Cross.

"Where did you take him?" Cross demanded.

"You don't get to know."

I teleported him out of the palace and quickly teleported back before he could say anything else. I wandered through the halls to my room. I got Nightmare out from the closet and sat in my bed.

"Why are you helping me?" Nightmare asked.

"You're dumb and and are going to end up dead without protection." I replied. He gave me a little glare.

"So...What exactly are we doing?" He asked.

"Anything. I can sneak people around easily. Boss almost never leaves his room and Blue is quite easy to avoid."

"Can we get food? I'm hungry."

"Okay."

I had Nightmare walk close behind me. If anyone questioned it I'd just tell them I was moving him somewhere else. I got some food from the kitchen and handed it to him. He ate it quietly as we went back to my room. I had a plan for tonight. A little...repayment for the deal I offered him.

...

It was now later at night. I gave Nightmare some of my extra clothes, but he still wore his cape. He was sitting on my bed.

"So how'd Dream react to my 'escape'?" Night asked.

"He was pretty upset. Almost ordered me to go find and kill you then and there." I explained. Night chuckled.

I walked up to him on the bed. I put both my arms on either sides of his waist.

"Uhh...Ink-?" I cut him off by grabbing his cape and pulling him into a kiss.

He resisted for a moment but then gave in and kissed back. I eventually broke it and went back in for a more heated one. Nightmare wrapped his arms around my neck. I snuck my free arm under his shirt and messed with one of his ribs. Nightmare moaned into the kiss and I took my chance to explore his mouth.

Nightmare POV:

I broke the kiss after a little longer.

"Why are we doing this?" I asked Ink.

"A little repayment for me. Don't you like it though?" Ink asked. I nodded shyly. Ink kissed my temple. "I'll be gentle with you~." Ink cooed sweetly into my 'ear'.

"Okay." I agreed.

Ink unclipped my cape and began kissing my neck. Then he started licking and biting in it. He eventually found my sensitive spot. He sucked and bit on it, leaving a hickey. I moaned as he did.

"Shhh." Ink told me. "Can't be too loud. Someone could hear."

"S-sorry." I apologized.

Ink chuckled and continued, making his way down to my rib cage. He teleported my shirt off and continued. He started going along my ribs, leaving marks along them. I felt pretty embarrassed making lewd noises, but it felt so good!

"You doing okay, Night?" Ink asked, sitting back up.

"Y-yeah." I replied.

"Then summon something for me, Nighty~" I blushed more at the nickname.

~Later~

Ink POV:

Nightmare passed out after we were finished. He looked so adorable. Especially when he was screaming for more~. And he's all mine. I laid him back down in the bed after cleaning everything up. I curled up around him, covering him up as well in case someone came in.

"You're so beautiful Night." I whispered. "I'll make sure you stay safe." I slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep a moment later.

I did feel Nightmare subconsciously snuggle into my chest though.

————————————————————————

1170 words