Take Care of You

Chapter 25

Yuna was sure Temari was only to happy to finally be handing the demon over to Konoha. She had probably caused enough damage to the blonde's ego. She doubted the kunoichi would be able to stand any more bashing.

With the help of Kankuro, the kyuubi and puppet master had successfully pushed every one of her buttons. Resulting in only the man being beat, as Temari was afraid their little brother would murder her if she dared touch the kitsune in a violent way.

The demon chuckled, despite herself, even if she was being given to a squad of anbu. They were to escort her directly to Sakura's house.

"Mah, Kyuubi looks forward to seeing you again, Temari-chan." She cooed, enjoying the angry red in the Sand kunoichi's face. She sent the puppet master a small smirk. "You too, Kankuro."

The three jounin, she'd yet to learn the name of, laughed as the two siblings became much more red in the face.

"Yuna, leave the sand-nin alone."

She frowned, looking back at a familiar brunette riding a large white dog. She smirked as his eyes went wide, looking down at her rounded stomach.

'Hello Akamaru-kun.' The kitsune churred, nuzzling the ninken's head with her own. She kinda missed the tiny puppy he'd once been.

'Yuna-chan!' He barked his happiness, licking her face.

Kiba smirked at the kyuubi, sliding off his dog to properly greet her. She grinned up at the dog boy, forgetting for the moment that she was a criminal in enemy lines.

"Kiba." She nodded to him, still holding onto Akamaru's fur. He still felt baby soft.

"You've changed a lot Yuna." He noted, looking her up and down again. Her tails curled with amusement, as she shrugged.

"Mah, I am pregnant." She retorted playfully.

He just laughed at this, until one of the anbu cleared their throats. "Kyuubi no Yuna. We are pressed for time, it would be best if we headed to Sakura-san's immediately."

"Come on Yuna, I'll give you a lift on Akamaru." Kiba offered, his dog going down on his belly to let the expecting mother on.

"Are you sure he can hold us?" She inquired as he climbed back on the mutt and extended his hand to the crimson beauty.

"He's stronger than you thing." He retorted, giving her a teasing smirk.

Not everyone may have thought the kitsune looked stunning in her present condition, but Kiba had to admit she looked beyond beautiful. Motherhood would suit the kyuubi well.

The crimsonette sighed, kissing the dog's head, before climbing on behind the Inuzuka, sitting side saddle. It felt kind of awkward sitting on the furry beast she used to be able to hold in her hands.

"Hold on."

Yuna squeaked as she did as the man said, grinning like the devil as Akamaru bounded down the streets. They made quite the sight. The demon's tails and cloak flying out behind them as Anbu fought to keep up.

If there weren't so many, Yuna would have been tempted to lead them on a wild goose chase. But a cramping in her stomach had her curling into Kiba's back.

When Akamaru finally came to a halt, the beastly girl slipped off, landing on her knees. She felt like she'd just gotten off the boat when they arrived in the wave country. But this time it actually hurt.

"Yuna!" Two different sets of arms went to lift her, but a cry of pain from the demon had them leaving her down.

Akamaru whimpered as he moved to rub his cheek against her face. He could tell she was in pain, and realized he should have kept a slow and softer pace.