Chapter 1

We see (Y/N) walk along the path as his armored black coat is seen. Two scabbards on his back as he continues his walk. As he rounds a corner to a alleyway.

Narrator: Years had passed since that fateful event. When everyone's world got all twisted, leaving them stranded in a world of more powerful grimm. Since then, millions of poor souls came to an abrupt and tragic end. Some by bad luck, others by sheer stupidity. I mean, really. Why would you just stand in front of a ursa? Anyways, that didn't bother The Kid none. He only cared about one thing, and one thing alone. Himself. 'Cuz in a world of life or death, you either live... or you die.

(Y/N): Oh, WOW. What brilliant insight! It's so deep it loops right back around to being stupid.

Narrator: The Kid ranted at no one, it slowly dawning just how alone he truly was.

(Y/N)'s eyes narrowed.

(Y/N): Wait, what was that?

Narrator: He asked the sky, like a preacher to his silent gods.

(Y/N): What gods? What are you talking about?! It's all bullshit metaphors with you!

Narrator: He cried, not knowing the difference between a simile and a metaphor. The tininess of his brain dwarfed only by the tininess of his height.

(Y/N): Narrator off.

Narrator: YOUCANSILENCEMEBUTYOUCAN'TSILENCETHETRU

(Y/N): Fucking dick.

(Y/N) stands at 5'6 as he sighs and makes his way into a hut as he knocks on a metal door the door's slider opens as we see a little kid.

(Y/N): Hey, kid.

The kid then closes the slider and opens the door as he then runs away down the hall. (Y/N) continues his walk as he walks down the hallway as he hears screams of excitement as he passes a caged area room as we see a crowd surrounding a ring as two people were fighting.

(Y/N) puts his mask closer to his mouth as he looks around. He walks past the room and sees the kid from before it was a little girl as she was eating bread. He then opened the door as he sees a man. The guy was a Faunus with a more wolf feature. His right eye having a massive scar. His name was Greeley.

Author: I'm still gonna follow RWBY's name rule which is the name have to be with a color.

(Y/N): What's the job?

Greeley: What can't we talk old friend?

(Y/N) narrowed his eyes.

(Y/N): Don't get cocky all I want is my payment after a job your just a client.

Greeley then looked to his left as he nodded. His guard then pulled out a folder and passed it to (Y/N).

(Y/N) took the folder and started reading.

Greeley: The guy owes me some dust but he hasn't been paying up.

(Y/N): So want me to collect it?

Greeley: Yeah go see why he hasn't been paying. If he has it give him a warning of your choice. And if he doesn't have it get rid of him.

(Y/N): Ok.

(Y/N) then walked out of the room with silence.

As the door closed the guard looked at his boss.

Guard: Sir. Can I ask a question?

Greeley: Go ahead.

Guard: Why do you ask a some newbie for help that kid's like 19 he's still young.