The Princess & The Knight... & The Archer? Part 2

Mulai dari awal

"It's because we love you!" Kit yells at you and you go silent. "What?" You look between the two girls in front of you with tears in your eyes. "If this is some sick joke, I don't-" "It's not." Jade says as she puts both hands on your shoulders, forcing you to look at her. "We have both been working on expressing our love for each other and you and this may not have been the ideal way to tell you but we do... love you." Your heart was beating out of your chest. Was this real? Were those months of pain for no reason? "But the kiss in your room and then on the beach... It didn't seem like you guys needed any work for that." You spit out as you back away from Jade's hold, the faces of the two girls in front of you heating up. "Well one was a heat of the moment one and the other, afterwards, we were started planning on how to tell you and-"

A banging on the side of the ship interrupts Kit. "Hurry up, we're losing non existent daylight! Save the love making for later!" You hear Boorman yell. "Just please, wait here. We'll be back in a few days top." Jade says as she ushers Kit towards the door. "Wait but-" Your cut off by the door closing. "I love you guys too..."

---

"What idiots." You mumble as you walk forwards the shattered sea alone. You gave the group maybe and hour head start before you broke down the door, Jade had barred it closed from outside, and followed them. "Tell me your in love with me and then expect me not to even follow... Didn't even get a damn kiss at least." You continue to mumble to yourself, until you see a small figure coming towards you. "Willow?" You question as you both finally meet in the middle, and your stomach drops. "Where are the others? Did something happen?"

"We found it. The end of the shattered sea." Willow says solemnly. "That's great! Then why are you here?" "They jumped off the edge to get to Immemorial City, that is hopefully there." Your heart dropped again for like the 5th time in the past couple of weeks. "They what?" Willow just nods his head in confirmation. "And you didn't follow? You're an all powerful sorcerer or something! They could need you!" "It is too much of a risk I need to get back to Mims, she's in danger and I need to be there or I'll lose her too." You want to scoff at Willow but you know he is just following his heart like you are. "Willow, we are weeks, months even, from your home. If something is going to or has already happened to Mims, it's too late. But maybe, just maybe, taking out the Crone can stop anything from happening. There is clearly a war brewing out here and if we don't stop the Crone right now, there will be nowhere for any of us to return to." Willow ponders what you said for a few seconds before nodding his head. "I guess your right. Just this once." He says and you laugh before patting him on the shoulder. "Well let's not make a habit of it. Take us to the edge of the world." You say as you both head the way Willow had just come. "You three are very much alike... I can see why you all love each other." Willow says as he walks a few paces in front of you, thankfully meaning he can't see the smile that grows on your face.

---

"No!" "Graydon!" You and your companions yell as there is a lull in the battle, only for you to watch Graydon get seemingly exploded and pushed through a portal. You share a scared look with Kit and Jade as Elora punches the Crone out of the room. You're all on high alert afterwards, even after Boorman takes the time to give Kit the Cuirass and Jade the Lux and pushed all of you out of the room. "Boorman!" You yell as he closes the door behind him and you bang on it once before stopping. "Come on, we need to go." Jade says as she grabs your arm and pull you away from the doors. "We need to find Airk." Kit says as she looks between the two of you and your bad arm. "I thought we told you not to come." Jade turns on you after noticing Kit's eyes wander. "You can't tell me you love me and then not expect me to follow you to the end of the world!" You tell her. "We will sort this out later, I need to find Airk." Kit cuts of your arguing and you and Jade both nod. "Fine but you are to stay back and cover us." Jade says to you and you begrudgingly agree.