CHAPTER TWO

Hazza: Can't believe you're on your way! x

You: Me either!! Your hair still is curly right?! xo

Hazza: Claire-bear, its only been a couple of months, not years. x

You: Oh, well. I just wanted to make sure! xo

I smiled down at my phone. That's Harry for you. Sarcastic, hilarious, adorable. I wouldn't want a different best friend. The only thing I regret is not telling him how i felt before he left.

HARRY'S POV:

"Lads! Clean up the place! Claire is almost here!!" I yelled out around the house, hoping for some response.

"Harry's got a crush!"

"Lou, shut up." He dodged my punch. Cheeky bastard. It was true though. I loved Claire so much, and missed her like crazy. I couldn't believe she was coming to see me. Those blue-green eyes, framed by amazingly dark, long eyelashes, that long brown hair, those dimples when shes really smiling.

"harryyyyyyyyyyyyy! HARRY! HARRY EDWARD STYLES!" Paul was shaking me and screaming at me. "What? Dammit Paul. What?!?"

"Are you coming to the train station or staying here?" I thought about it. See Claire, or clean the rest of the hotel to make Claire happier.

"ugh...staying here. there's no way the hotel will get clean if I leave." Paul nodded.

"Anyone wanna go?" He yelled out. Niall raised his hand, along with Louis. I grabbed Lou's collar. "Uh-uh Boo-Bear. You'll scare her as soon as she gets off the train. You're staying with me." He frowned but nodded, dragging his feat to clean the kitchen. I smacked his butt when he passed me. "Pronto!" He jumped and started running. I laughed lowly to myself. This was going to be an amazing two months. 

CLAIRE'S POV:

I get off the train and saw a huge guy holding a sign with the words "Claire-bear" written on it. Of course, Harry would take the time to write that out just to embarrass me. The guy stuck out his hand. "Hi. You must be Claire. I'm Paul, and this," he pointed to a guy next to him, "is Niall."

I took a good look at the guy standing there, named Niall. He had blond hair, with little spots of brown, poking up in all directions. His eyes were the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen. They made my knees go weak. He had on a red hoodie, and a grey tshirt underneath. His jeans were tan, and sagging. His shoes were the really nice and expensive Nike's that I could only drool over, never daring to hope to get any. He cleared his throat awkwardly and I realized I had been staring longer than necessary. I sighed, meeting his dreamy eyes again.

"Hi Niall. I'm Claire." 

"Hello Love."