How could it even be his anyways. He rushes behind me as I enter my room pulling out my duffle bag and suitcase. His eyes dart to me throwing stuff in the suit case and gathering essentials placed in the duffle bag.

"where you going? do you need me to come?"

I keep pulling clothes out and shoes placing in the suitcase I walk to the safe and grab the credentials and passport locked it up and placed in the duffle bag.

"to go find levi and no your going to be a papa she needs you"

"bebita look at me please"

I zip up the duffle bag and look at him across from my bed.

"Im sorry I fucked up"

I nod and turned to change out of my uniform into something less constricting.

"Talk to me bebita por favor"

I threw on a matching track suit and sneakers I pull my head out of the hoodie over the sports bra I inhale deeply and looked at him walking to me.

"congratulations cross don't be a drop beat papa be there for her she will need that support"

I grabbed my stuff and left him in my apartment jumped into the uber cam arranged and went to Sydney international airport.

I place my beats headphones over my head and waited to board the plane to JFK.

Cruz calls rang out I remember his words in the heat of passion and learnt never believe what they say it's just lust and being in that moment, his intentions were to get laid ain't it most people? some have commitment issues, trust issues there's many variable why people just wona fuck and don't get me started about love it's different way different there's a connection there's passion there's cuddles.

The nineteen and so hour flight I managed to catch up on sleep and ate I collected my luggage hating how congested JFK airport is it's crazy. I went to the bathroom to change into a creme caramel off the shoulder top skin white ripped jeans with thigh high boots I look for cams friend there's a few people holding name sheets along the pick up bay my eyes land on a familiar charming smile.

We meet halfway I halt thinking how do I address Drill Sergeant he engulfs me in a hug. The chemistry between us was still there after these years.

"Hi gorgeous"

His hands grip my arms his eyes looking over my features I take in his he's gotten more beefy and a darker complexion in civilian clothing gives me more to look at he grabs my luggage.

"enough of that mac we have a mission to complete"

Oh yes enough about my dirty needs my eyes land on that firm ass of his.

"Mac get in the truck"

I felt heat rush up my neck I jump into to the front passenger and buckle myself in and brad climbs into the driver side.

"well where to hotel or my place?"

I look over the console into his deep chocolate eyes.

"Your place I have had a long plane trip I'm hungry sir"

His alluring grin grew reaching his eyes he grabs my hands and pecks the back of it placing it over his thigh.

"Good exactly what I wanted to hear, rest and we start this mission"

I know there's people looking for levi. Right now Im highly strung filled with worry and stress, everyone is relying on me to find levi. The pressure I'm use to but when it becomes your family that puts alot more strain on somebody between ma and jojo I need to release this pent up energy before I snap at someone who doesn't deserve it.

The soft touches pull me from my thoughts brad was concentrating on driving rubbing my hand up and down his groin I unzip his pants.

"mac"

I pull his cock out unbuckle my seatbelt and bend over.

"jesus mac"

I spit on his cock and swirled my tongue around his angry tip and lean down.

"Oh fuck"

His other hand slaps hard on my ass with a grab and a tug. I moan with his cock down my throat.

"fuck mac"

I swallow and sucked harder hollowing my mouth.

"jesus"

I suck him clean licking and teasing him feeling he's close I play with his balls with a tug. His hand grips my hair painfully with a pinch.

"fuck I'm coming jesus"