Just a cut

I guess there was some fluff in the last one sorry for that! There will be fluff here as well!

I sit down on the chair and George takes out the first aid kit.
George: I told you not to try other tricks. You are a hockey player after all.
Dream: But I was feeling brave... And I wanted to see if I would be as majestic as you are...
George: Awww Dream! You are majestic just the way you are!
He giggled while stroking my face. He took out the sanitiser and put some on a cotton pad.
George: It might hurt a little.
He said as he pushed it against my cut.
Dream: Sss that hurts yeah.
George: Told you.
He finished up the cleaning and put a bandage on it. He started packing away the stuff.
Dream: You know, I've missed being this close to you.
George went red and stopped what he was doing. Then he mumbled something. I couldn't really understand it.
Dream: Could you repeat please I couldn't hear-
Then George cut me off by giving me a passionate kiss. I deepened the kiss. We never realised how much we missed each other. We pulled away slowly while George was still cupping my face.
George: I've missed being this close to you as well...
I giggled slightly.
Dream: I love you you know.
George: I love you too Dream.
He said and I kissed him once again. I could feel that I found the one. After some more sweet nothings we went out hand in hand and met Karl and Sapnap.
Sapnap: Oh hi guys! Wait what happened?
He said while looking at our hands.
Dream: Well we worked things out. And yeah that's about it.
I said while smiling widely. George looked at me and giggled.
Karl: Well we have to celebrate! Let's go out to eat.
Sapnap: Sure how about some sushi?
Dream: But I want a croissant :(
George: We'll get you a croissant don't worry Dream. Let's go!
We headed to a café and bought a croissant for me :) Then we went to a japanese restaurant. Sapnap ordered anything and everything he saw on the menu. We started eating. I haven't had this much fun for a very long time actually. I was there with the people I loved the most and that was all that mattered. After being done with the food we stood up and George held my hand.
Dream: Cute date.
George just went red and tried to hide it. We drove home and because it was late we got ready for bed. We went for a shower and dressed up or I just had pants on. We got in bed and I cuddled up to George. As I closed my eyes I heard George say.
George: Cute date.
I felt my heart flutter. I groaned accidentally.
George: Did I make you feel something Dream~?
George asked while cuddling into me.
Dream: I-I just...I love you.
George giggled. Oh I love that giggle so much.
George: I love you too, Clay.

515 words
This would be the last chapter! I'm starting other stories!