The parents

Hi people! I'm back with another part. Enjoy!

*George's pov*

They walked over to the door and looked at each other just like at the party.
Geroge: Are you ready?
Dream: Whenever you are.
Dream said while smiling at George, George went a light shade of pink, smiled back and opened the door. Immediately when he opened the door his mother jumped into his arms.
George: H-hi Mom!
George said patting his mother's back.
George's mother: Oh where did those times go when you hugged back normally?!
She said while going inside with George's father.
George's mother: And you're not even going to introduce us to this pretty boy you have here?
George: Oh uhh yeah Mom, Dad this is Clay, he needs some help right now so I let him stay here until he's back on track if you know what I mean. And Clay, these are my parents.
Dream: Pleased to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Johnson!
George's mother: Pleased to meet you too dear. Just one thing George. You can tell your mother anything.
George: What are you talking about?
George's mother started motioning at Dream and him.
George's mother: Uhhhh about this...this spark between the two of you.
They both went red and looked at each other but then looked away immediately.
George: Mooom! You're ge-getting the wrong ideaaa!
George started heading to the kitchen and motioned Dream to come make lunch with him.
George's mother: Of course, of course sweatieee! *whisperes to Dream* He's totally into you, he's just shy in love
Dream giggled embarassed and went to the kitchen.
George: Soooo what should we make today?
Dream: We? You cut your finger last time! I'm not letting that happen again! Just keep your parents busy by talking to them. I'll deal with it. You made breakfast after all.
George: Are you sure? *Dream nods* You're a lifesaver Dream!
George hugged Dream and went off to the living room where his parents were. Dream blushed, giggled, and started making lunch. He was making shrimp with pasta.

George was talking to his parents in the meantime mostly about work

George was talking to his parents in the meantime mostly about work. Then George got hit by the amazing smells.
George: Ummm well that's amazing...I'll go check on Dream I I MEAN CLAY...
George went to the kitchen while he heard his parents whisper about calling Clay Dream. George sneaked up on Dream and hugged him from the back. Dream froze.
George: Hi Dream! How's it going? Smells amazing in here!
Dream: Oh uhhhh I uhhhh It's.... I'm almost done.
George: Need any help?
Dream wanted to make the blushing even.
Dream: Well you can help me with a kiss.
George went redddd.
Dream: Just kidding, just kidding. You can help me serve it. Make the table.
George: Okayyy I'll get plates. I bet that my parents will love what you make!
Dream: Oh uuhhh we'll see...
They served the food and told George's parents that the food was ready. They all sat down at the table.
George's mother: OH MY GOODNESS THIS TASTES LIKE I'M IN HEAVEN!!!
George's father: True.
George: AMAZING RIGHT? Dream I I MEAN CLAY is an amaaaazing cook. I told you they would like it Dream I I MEAN CLAY!
Dream giggled and nodded while smiling at George.
George's mother: Just a question. Why are you calling him Dream?
George: Wellll uhhh-
Dream: Well I like it better than Clay. It was a nickname I was given in primary school because I slept a lot. But I came to love it. Technically George just doesn't want to make me uncomfortable.
George: Y-yeah. That's the only reason nothing else...not at all...
George's mother: Well that's adorable. *looks at George* Dear, which room can we go to?
George: The last one in the corridor.
George's mother: Why not the one next to you?
George: Because that's Dream's.
George's mother: Ohh yesss of course it is. I got pretty tired from travelling. I think me and your father will get to our rooms for a nap not to disturb you lovey dovies.
George: MOOOOOM!!!
George's mother: I know, I know. You love me.
George rolled his eyes as they left and sat down on the couch.Dream sat down next to George.
Dream: What's wrong Gogy?
George: My mother. She's just so nosey.
Dream: Well I like her...she's nice and all..
George: Dream? *Dream:Hm? while going to look at George* C-can I get a hug? I know we're not that close and all but I really-
Dream cut him off with hugging him tight.
Dream: Any time George.
George hugged back in shock while blushing.
George: Thank you Dream.
Dream just smiled and gave George a head kiss. George blushed and pulled away.
George: We shooouuld uhh wa-watch a m-movie! Yes! Down here in the living room!
Dream: Well okayy Georgie.
George rushes to the TV and turns on Netflix.
George: We're watching comedy.
Dream: But nooooo whyyyy?!
George: Becaaaaause I got scared last time and had a bad dream.
Dream: But I protected you.
Dream smiled at George.
George: Uhhh okayyy.
Dream: YAY! Let's watch Annabell the doll.
George: Noooo that's scaryyy.
Dream: Pleeeeease.
Dream gave George the puppy eyes, which made George blush AGAIN.
George: Uhh okaaaayyyy.
Dream: Victoryyy!
George looked for the movie while Dream made popcorn for 4 people just in case George's parents came, and he was pretty right. When the popcorn was done George's parents were coming down the stairs.
George's mother: Ooooo what are we watching?
Dream: Annabell you know the one with the doll?
George's mother: OMG I looove that film!
Dream: I see Geogre didn't enharite your taste in movies.
George: HEY I'm just scared...
George's mother: Don't be such a scardy cat George! Don't ruin my mood!
George stayed silent. He waited for everyone to sit down and the movie started. After they bought the doll for the girl in the movie and started doing creepy things, George was getting creeped out so he went closer and hugged Dream.
Dream whispered to George's mother: Thank you! What can I do in return.
George's mother: Don't worry about it.
They continued on with the movie. When it was over, George was cuddling Dream sleeping while Dream was stroking his back.
George's mother: I guess you're a good pillow. George is not a good sleeper.
Dream whispered: Uhh yeaaah I guessss...
George's mother: Look just tell him! You would be the cutest couple ever!
Dream: But I'm not sure if he likes me back..
George's mother: He doooes! Just tell him! Oh and if George doesn't wake up just sleep in one bed, he won't mind and me and Stanley (George's father) are leaving tomorrow at 10 so be sure to wake up early to say goodbye to us!
Dream: Of course! Will do!
After that George's parents did their night routine and went to bed. Through this time Dream was still in the same position waiting for George to wake up because he couldn't stand up. After a while he wanted to stand up already.
Dream whispered: Geooorge! Heeeeyyy! Wake uuuup sleepy head!
This didn't work so he just got up with George in his arms and went upstairs to George's bed. He put George down and did his night routine. He then lied next to George and hugged him to try and go to sleep.
Dream whispered: Goodnight George!
When he heard an answer and giggled a little.
George: Goodnight Dream!

1253 words

Hi guuuys! I don't know how I'm going to be putting out stuff. In this week I made 5 parts and 2 is already out so I thought I would post one every wednesday and saturday. Have a great day!