Surprise

Hi guys! With this wednesday and saturday thing, it might not work but I'll try and stick to it. Enjoy!

*Dream's pov*

George: Good idea. But what should we do?
I went silent for a second and looked away from George. Then I thought of the best thing ever. I looked back at George with a smile. George looked at me confused with a smirk.
George: What?
Dream: It's a surprise! Just go take a shower and I'll take out some clothes for you. They will be on your bed.
George stood up and bowed at me saluting and looking up into my eyes with a mischievious smile and said:
George: Yes sir! Right onto it!
Then George walked away while looking back his shoulder seeing that I went red.

I was surprised and looked at George like I just saw a ghost. George giggled and went off to the bathroom. I just shook it off *Just get through it Dream he's just messing with you* I just chuckled and went to my wardrobe to get out a piece of clothing that I prepared just for George to mess with him *Payback time babyyy*
I picked out this outfit:

 I just shook it off *Just get through it Dream he's just messing with you* I just chuckled and went to my wardrobe to get out a piece of clothing that I prepared just for George to mess with him *Payback time babyyy* I picked out this outfit:

I was sure that I would have to force it on George but I didn't mind.

I put the clothes on George's bed. Then I went to the couch and took out my phone to scroll on Twitter. After about 20 minutes of waiting I saw someone run from the bathroom to George's room. I just chuckled and smirked. I heard George squeek a little but then nothing. Not even a DrËëãM. I just heard someone leave the room and I saw George in front of me. George was cute....like really cute. I went a tomato red.
George: Really Dream? Do you want me to join the strippers or what the hell?
George said while smirking. George kind of liked the outfit.
Dream: Uhh no..no, not at all just wanted to see if you would try it on.
I said while he regained my confidence until I aknowledged what George said and I went much more red.
George: Uhuuuuh so that's why you're like a tomato right now. *giggle* Right?
Dream: W-what do you mean?! No...I mean...no, no, no, no...Or what?! *khmmm* What are you talking about?
George: Pfff don't even try to hide it Dream. Just get ready. I'll be on the couch.
Dream: Oh uhmmm okayyy...
I went off to the bathroom and got into the shower. I was just thinking of George in that outfit the whole time. After that I got dressed:

When I went out I saw George on the couch

George: You're done? Finallyyyyy!
I just giggled and grabbed the car keys. We got to the car and I immediately opened the door for George.
George: Uhhh Dream...what are you doing?
George went a light shade of pink which made me smirk a little.
Dream: Oh just wanted you to put this blindfold on.
George: O-oh uhhh okay?
George put the blindfold on and got in the car.
I got into the driver's seat and turned on the engine.
We went on the road silently while the radio was going. George was "looking out the window" when he spoke up.
George: Are we there yeeeet?!
Dream: Calm down we're almost there! Just about 10 more minutes.
George: *groans*
Dream: What was that? Was that a moan?
George went red.
George: W-what no obviously it was a groan. *csss* You're ridiculous.
I started wheezing and then we got there. I parked up the car and went to the other side to open George the car door.
George: Can I take it off yet?
Dream: Not just yet.
I walked George over to an entrance and I bought tickets before I got back to George and took his blindfold off.

*George's pov*

Dream took off my blindfold. I just looked around with my jaw dropped. We were at a theme park!
Dream: Surprised?
George: OMG YES I'VE NEVER BEEN TO A THEME PARK!
Dream: Wait what?! Really?!
George: YEEAAH THANK YOU DREAM!
I jumped into Dream's arms and hugged him tight when I came to conciousness, went red and pulled away.
George: Oh I'm so..so sorry just I-
I got cut off by Dream pulling me back into a hug and whispering in my ear.
Dream: ~I'm glad you came with me Georgie.~
I hugged him back while I turned a draker shade of red. We pulled away.
Dream: So? Where do you want to go first?
George: Maybe that cup spinning thing?
Dream: Awww George don't be such a scaredy cat! Let's go on a roller coaster!
Before I could say anything Dream grabbed my hand and pulled me into a roller coaster queue.
George: D-Dream...
Dream: What's up George? Don't worry, I'll protect you! No need to be scared.
He said while grabbing my hand and smiling at me. I went a hot red shade. I just wanted to tell him I'm afraid of heights...I guess I don't have a way to do it anymore.

We got into the roller coaster and pulled down the bars while Dream was still holding my hand. He looked at me with those beautiful, macha, dearing eyes. I melted in that very moment.
Dream: Don't worry I'll be here. And otherwise, It's just a roller coaster.
He said while squeezing my hand more and smiling at me. I went a light shade of pink (again) and looked away. Then we started moving I looked at Dream scared. Dream looked so excited so I tried to calm down for him. He squeezed my hand again but not looking at me, but this time it was weird. It wasn't one long one. It was *squeeze* *squeeeze* *squeeze*. Kinda like....noooo definitely not...and now? It would be weird.

While I was thinking about that we were at the top of the first "hill". I looked down and felt my hand being lift up. Dream put our hands up to enjoy it more.
Dream: Are you ready?
George: No...I'm afraid of heights...
Dream: WHAT?! Why didn't you tell me?!
George: I tried...but-
Dream: Okay then just hold onto me tight and scream as much as you want, because we are going to make you get over your fear.
This is what I heard last and then I held onto Dream and we started going down the "hill" in super speed. It was scary... But it felt good! I let go of Dream (not his hand though) and put my arms up. I laughed and enjoyed. Dream looked at me smiled and screamed with me in happiness.

When the roller coaster was over I felt like I was full of adrenaline.
George: WOOOO! That was amazing Dream!
Dream: I told you.
Dream said proudly.
George: I do think that it was enough for today.
Dream: Oh so you thought that one time you like it means you have got over it? *giggle* Wow George...were going to do so many more!
George: Wait what?!
Dream grabbed my hand and we continued in the theme park.

1206 words

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed! Have an amazing day! Byyeee!