I'm here

Hi guys! Sorry for not posting, I've been having stuff happen with me. Just wanted to tell something new is in this chapter! New povs! Enjoy!

*Karl's pov*
We just got off a ride with Sapnap my best friend and well...crush...he doesn't know yet, but you know I'm being touchy which he thinks is normal from me I don't know why...I really love him...I don't know how to tell him...maybe today.

So we got off and headed towards the food places when we spotted George and this guy. I think it's Dream. He's been talking about him a lot and they seem to be in a rush. Or well, Dream's in a rush and he's pulling George with him.
Karl: Hey! Look Sapnap! *I grab onto his hand* There's George, let's go say hi!
I pull him to George before he even realises it.
Karl: Hi guys! What's going on here?
Dream stops in his tracks.
George: Well uhh Dream was trying to pull me to a roller coaster and I was refusing.
Dream: Well I want to have funn!
Karl: *giggles* Well I agree with Dream. Let's go to a roller coaster.
Sapnap: Hey! You forgot about me!
Karl: Oh! Sorry Sapnap! *I pat his head* This is my best friend Sapnap!
Sapnap: I'm your best friend?!
Karl: Of course man! *Sapnap jumps into my arms* Oh he-hey dude what's up? You okay? *I grab him tighter. He looks up at me with tears in his eyes.
Sapnap: I-I just never had a best friend.
Karl: Aww Sapnap! I'll always be there for you. *he cries while I pat his back* There, there. Easy does it.
Sapnap: Where did everyone go?
Karl: Oh they mouthed a we'll be waiting and left.
Sapnap jumps up in happiness.
Sapnap: Oh! Then let's follow! C'mon Karl!
He locks our hands and pulls me running towards the others.
Sapnap: Hey guys! Sooo are you ready?
George: Well..uh...not really...
Dream: Don't worry Georgie! I'll protect you. As you wished.
Dream smiles while George turns red.
George: Uh-hm...Y-Yeah now umm let's just get on the ride please...
George and Dream are so cute together to be honest. George is like the shy extrovert and Dream is the confident and bold extrovert. Power couple.

*George's pov*

We saw that Sapnap got a bit emotional so I mouthed Karl that we will be waiting, took Dream's hand and pulled him to the roller coaster.
Dream: Hey! Why did we leave?
George: Oh I just saw that Sapnap was getting emotional and he doesn't like it when people see him like that so I just left. Karl told me once.
Dream: Ohhh! So now you're willing to go on the roller coaster?
Dream said with a smug look. I went a light shade of pink.
George: Well uhh...*gains confidence* Yeah...But only if I get a prize.
I say as I lean closer to his face. Now he goes pink. He gains confidence after. And leans foward.
Dream: Anything for you kitty.
He said with a smile. I went so red that I had to cover my face. He saw it and started laughing hard.
Dream:*wheeze* C'mon it-it's just *laughing* Tell me.
I gain back my confidence after I roll my eyes.
George: Maybe some protection would be nice.
I say while giggling. Dream smiles.
Dream: Anything for you!
Then Karl and Sapnap arrive.
Sapnap: Hey guys! Sooo are you ready?
George: Well..uh...not really...
Dream: Don't worry Georgie! I'll protect you. As you wished.
Dream smiles while George turns red.
George: Uh-hm...Y-Yeah now umm let's just get on the ride please...
I cover my face while running to the entrance of the roller coaster. Everyone starts laughing. I giggle with them trying to hide my blush. We sit on the ride. Two people can sit next to eachother so Karl and Sapnap sit in front of us and me and Dream sit behind them. I start bouncing my leg because this is the second worst roller coaster in the park.

*Dream's pov*
George starts bouncing his leg. He must be really scared. Maybe I should...I grab his leg. He looks towards me and blushes.
Dream: Uhmm look George...If you don't want to, you don't have to do it. I don't want you to be sick.
He smiles at me. The cutest smile ever.
George: N-no Dream I said I will so don't worry.
He grabs onto my hand that is on his thigh and locks our hands together and smiles up at me. I feel my face heat up so I cover it with my other hand. George starts giggling. I look up and smile at him. He's so precious. After a while I realize...
George: Hey Dreamm! Oh Dreammmm! Hello?! Earth to Dream!
Dream: Oh uhmm sorry I just...uhmm...
George: *giggles* No don't worry. I know.
He says and looks foward while grabbing onto my hand more. We're going. We went up and then got to the top of a drop.
George: AHH!
Dream: Pff hold on tight!
George grabs onto me. I freeze. What just happened? I thought he wouldn't. And then, we start going down. I scream in happiness. George in fear and grabs onto me more. I hug back and he calms down and starts laughing with me while going down.

When we get to the end and stop he speaks up.
George: Uhmm, t-thanks Dream! I apreciate you uhmm you know-
I just feel myself heat up and I cut him off with a hug.
Dream: I'm always here for you George...
George whispers *thank you* and we step out of the roller coaster. And we see Sapnap and Karl waving at us from a far. We walk up to them.
Karl: Hi guys! How was it?
Me and George look at eachother and look away a second later blushing.
Sapnap: Uhhuh. So something happened or?
Dream: Oh! No, no i-it's nothing really...
Karl: Yeah right. Anyways! Let's go to the hmmm...maybe to the Haunted House and let's do the Teams mode!
Dream: Uh what is that?
George: Wa-wa-wa-wait. What are you talking about? A Haunted House?! NOPE. Never.
Dream: Awww Georgie pleassssse!
I say while hugging him and looking in his eyes. Those beautiful pearls.
George: I uhh- I-I uhmmm....Ughh fine but only if *whispers in my ear: You do something in return* he says with a smug look.
Dream: I uhh-*gains confidence and whispers back: So what would that be?*
George jumps and goes red.
George: I uhmm I....*whispers to themselfes: Maybe a little kiss....*
Did I hear it right?
Dream: Well okay! Why not?
George: WAIT WHAT?! YOU HEARD THAT?!
Dream: You can't whisper so well kitten.
I say while leaning closer and giving him a smug look. George turns as red as a tomato.
Karl: Okayyyy well that's it for flirting!
Dream and George: WHAT?!
Sapnap and Karl start laughing uncontrollably.
Dream: Let's just go!
I grab onto George's hand and leave them there in their laughing.
We get there and while waiting for them to realise that we're gone George looks at me.
Dream: Yes George?
George: Well I uhhh....
I thought for a second. What could he...oh. And while he was stuttering I lean in and give him a kiss on the cheek. He looks at me surprised and flustered. He goes a light shade of pink.
Dream: You're cute.
I say while giving him a smile.
George: T-thanks...
He says while hiding his face. Then Karl and Sapnap finally arrive.
Karl: Hey! Why did you leave us there?
Dream: J-just because we..can.
Sapnap: Yeah right. Now let's go in, c'mon!
He says while grabbing Karl's hand and running in. I grab George's and go after them...

1323 words

Hi guys! Hope you liked it! Will take some time to do the next one but it will be done soon! In about a week or two. Until then have a nice day!