60 ~ Have To Understand

Sumedh hugged her bare waist under the duvet, keeping his head on her head, which she had rested on his bare chest.

He didn't question her anything and let her cry first. She emptied her tears and composed herself to talk with him.

"When Ammo said that she wouldn't let Nisha di's child to suffer, my mind just went back to di's words about the child happened due to you. I thought that what she said on that day was true. She had given birth to your baby. And I I thought..." Mallika paused and moved away from Sumedh, sitting straight, without even realising that duvet had fallen of her chest.

"You thought?" Sumedh sat straight as well and gazed at her lowered lashes, where tears were coating once again.

She looked away and wiped her tears, "I thought that y...you would l...leave me for the sake of baby. I f...felt i...insecure all of a sudden."

She broke into tears, closing her face, once again heavily. Though Sumedh had already guessed it and prepared to face it to make her understand that he would be just hers not only in this life time but in each of their birth irrespective of the being, he felt disappointed when he heard that from her mouth.

But he was well matured to understand that Mallika was just eighteen and she had grown up in the circumstance where she didn't know anything other than her family. She had dependent on them for even small things, that made her so weak.

Even a socialised person would slip off in certain circumstances. Then Mallika's state would be more worst than them. He composed himself and moved close to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kept his chin on her shoulder.

"Jaan..." That's it, she broke down more and moved away from him and stood in front of vanity table, clutching the chair tightly.

"I don't deserve you, Sumi. I am sorry. I am not at all a good match to you. Even after everything transpired between us I failed to trust you." She was talking with closed eyes.

But Sumedh's sense had blocked already with the view of in front of him. He didn't wish to be pervert at that time. But his wife wasn't helping him at all, by awakening his slept desires.

He looked down at the bulge poking through the duvet and sighed, "Now a days my hormones are spoiling me totally even in emotional situation. Huh!"

"Jaan." He called her and recieved no response. He sighed, as he wasn't ready to get out of the bed in such state, just for the safety of his love.

But he knew that Mallika wouldn't come to him anytime soon. So, he just walked down the bed to Mallika and gripped her waist tightly in his wide palms.

She gasped and all of her worries flew away, feeling his desire from the way of him squeezing her waist sensually. She bit her lips and that was such a turn on for Sumedh.

"I am sorry, wifey. I badly need you now." He proceeded with his lips working on her nape and fingers crawled down and ended up taking her on the dressing table, pinning her against the mirror.

Their energy droped to 0% and they slept in each other embrace, forgetting what they were talking few hours back after their romantic make out, almost all around her room.

Sumedh woke up early in the morning with eye irritation. Though he badly wished to cuddle with his wife, he had to resume his job from today.

He looked at his wife, who was laying on her stomach with her one hand under the pillow and other one above her head. Thankfully she was covered under duvet so that our hero could get ready peacefully without any dirty mind.

When he got ready and corrected his cufflinks, all ready to leave, Mallika opened her eyes, losing his warmth. She wouldn't have slept without him this long, if he hadn't made her dead tired previous night.

"Ready to leave?" Her morning sleepy voice, reached his ears and he turned to her.

"Haan, Good morning!" He came and sat beside her. She slowly crawled into his lap.

"Jaan, take rest okay? Function works will start after lunch only. Until then rest well." He caressed her hairs and she just hummed with closed eyes.

"By the way, I wanna say something to you. I don't know will you understand or not. But I wanna confess." She opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"I know the reason you said for insecurity yesterday night was just a part. Main reason is that I understood Tunisha well than your family members. That made you think that I might have feelings for her yet and would leave you, if she had delivered my baby." Mallika looked down silently, confirming his words were true.

He cupped her cheeks and made her look up at him, "Just answer my question. Can you forget the good memories of certain person just because they had given bad memories as well?"

Mallika shook her head as no, before Sumedh continued, "See you gave the answers. I know her behaviour. I failed to understand her character. But I can't forget her behaviour. She behaved like being desperate behind me, right, to separate us?"

Mallika nodded her head, "Even during our college days she tried to be close with me. I had said already, right? That she wanted us to be physically close."

Mallika turned her face away, but Sumedh hold it back, "Listen. You have to understand."

Sensing her silence he continued, "I just felt difference in that desperation. Before she wanted us to be close. But now she hesitated even though she wished to behave like one. That's how I identified that as acting. Even before I identify, Ammo found out that there was something wrong with her. And why you guys couldn't see the truth was, you guys love her. You guys believe her blindly. So, you couldn't bear when she betrayed and broken enough to not see through her acting. But I and Ammo had never been into her. So, it became easy for us."

"Moving on is different from forgetting, Jas. No one could forget past. It would be there as scar. Thing is whether wound is healed or not. Mine was healed long back when my eyes laid on you. And became weak enough to never let anyone else heal, if you make any wound. Only you can be my healer, Jaan." He kissed her hairline, whereas tears brimmed in her eyes.

" He kissed her hairline, whereas tears brimmed in her eyes

Hello, guys.

How was the chapter?

Okay, Sumedh became dame dirty than naughty. But that wasn't his sole mistake.