42 ~ So Hot Today

"How did your anger go down that soon?" Mallika wondered.

"I saw Kartik there when I left. He is no less than you. You ran behind me when I tried to leave you, thinking that my presence could ruin your life. A talk with him made me understand, that he would not let Lee down. Besides, you were already struggling to walk due to my heavy workout. So, thought of not letting you walk and carry in my arms." He winked at her and she slapped his shoulder, muttering, "Shameless!"

"Only for you."

"Wait! You had called me by my name, right?" Her glare made him to gulp down.

He shook his head composing himself, "No, baby! When did I do that? You might have misheard."

"Liar! You had called me by my name, right? As a punishment, you can't talk and touch me from now until day after tomorrow morning." She sat straight like a queen.

"Jaan." He whined.

"Couple of days." She increased the count, which made him to shut.

Ride became silent, as he zipped his mouth. She felt bad, seeing his grumpy face. But decided to tease him once they reach home.

After a quick freshup, Sumedh went to makw breakfast and lunch. Mallika went to get ready for the college.

She wrapped a towel around her body before stepping out of the restroom. She opened the cupboard and searched for the dress to wear for that day.

Her eyes suddenly stuck on a one piece, which barely reach her thighs. Sumedh had bought few modern dresses, thinking it might be useful for her anytime. But he would have never dreamt that she would use it against him.

She hesitated but smirked picking that outfit. Sumedh packed lunch for both of them and rushed to the room to take a shower. But dumbstruck to see her in that dark black one piece.

She winked at him and tresspassed him, "Come soon, we are getting late."

"Getting late for what?" He was saying and remembered about the college.

"Will she come to college in this? Fuck!" He ran out of the room hurriedly.

"Why are you wearing this?" He asked straight away. She munched a sandwich and said without looking at him, "Three days!"

"Ahh!" He went from there in irritation without any other word.

When he came out in his white shirt with his first two collar buttons purposely open, she drooled over him openly. He smirked and served himself.

But she didn't react. Because being a professor, he can't go around in college like this. But little bit she knew that how much ever he cover himself, girls drool over him like they had never seen a man ever in their life.

After breakfast, when they were about to get out of the house, Sumedh got a call from the college and he sighed in relief. Mallika looked at him questioningly when he moved back to the living room.

After two minutes she recieved a message in their class group, which was from Sumedh that college was leave that day.

Now she understood that why he had sighed in relief. He was very much possessive over her that no body should see her in this costume.

She loved that!

He leaned his head against the backrest and slumped down little in the couch. Mallika intentionally go and sat on the teapoy in front of him.

"Thank god! After you made me exhausted, I really need a holiday to gain my energy." She purposely made him remember the wild time with her.

When he opened his eyes, hearing her, she had her right leg crossed above her left thigh, trying or maybe acting like removing her heels.

Her lingerie was clearly visible to him, which aroused him next moment. He moved uncomfortably in his place and averted his gaze from her.

She smirked and said, "Sumi, can you remove this? Without touching."

She looked at him with puppy eyes, which he couldn't deny. He just hummed and knelt down in front of her. He slowly removed her heels and tried hard to not look at her part.

After he removed them, she arched her back, keeping her legs wide, as if she was exhausted. He exhaled a deep breath before getting up. She noticed her bulged pant and felt guilt when he controlled himself how much ever she teased him.

Yet, she wished to tease him more by keeping herself bold.

"It's so hot today, right? So..." She dragged before removing her dress, leaving herself in that black lingerie.

She flipped her hair in front of his wide eyes and walked away from him. He held her wrist and pulled her towards him, crossing his all patience limit.

*Warning: Mature content ahead*

He fused her lips with his and sucked her soul out of it. She didn't stop him and held his shoulder for support. They both stumbled with the force of his kiss and reached the dining table.

He pinned her to it, pressing his erection against her lower part. She struggled to breath due to his harsh kiss and growing sensation at her feminine area.

He left her lips, sensing her trouble and peppered urgent kisses over her delicate face cupping her bossoms hardly. She moaned and her head fell back in pleasure.

Her hands clutched the table when he kneaded her bossoms while grinding their parts. She breathed heavily and bit her lips with her eyes closed partially.

He kept on working his hands and member while sucking her skin near her collarbone. She screamed his name when he tore off her remaining clothes and dipped his head between her legs.

She fell back on the table unable to control her trembling body when he swiped her delicate part cleanly with his tongue. She vibrated when he sucked her opening hurriedly.

She tightened her walls in need. But it was widened more when he stretched her legs to get more access to taste her. He sucked her whole genitals, making her moan louder than ever with the need to reach peace.

He settled between her legs and thrusted inside her in swift motion. She didn't know when he had undressed himself and felt immense pain due to his hard strokes. But being diverted with his fingers reaching down to her core and lips sucking her both bossoms alternatively.

She tried hard to clutch something when his fingers rubbed her clitoris while his junior pumping hard into her. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure and started sweating profusely.

With one hard last thrust they both reached their ecstasy and sighed in contented relief.

*Mature content over*

An update on Sumellikans day, just with them.

Heart is at ease when I think of both of them. Untold pleasure of travelling with them in my life. They are source of light and inspiration.

Happy Sumellikans day ❣