11 ~ A Beautiful Girl

Throughout the travel to the chocolate park, which was situated in the outskirts of the society, Mallika talked non-stop, which just made Sumedh smile at her antics.

He had come to know about her a lot in a short span. Whereas Mallika didn't yet get any chance to know about him nor did she wish to know about him.

For her, he wasn't any special person to know. She didn't have any idea about her marriage life. It was true that she did have some teenage hormonal changes occasionally. But she didn't give any thought to it.

Yet she trusted him without any force in the flow. He was the first-ever person, she was going along with next to her family members. She had never gone on any school tours too.

"Aww! Sumedh Ji, see there are dew drops on the plants!" She exclaimed, looking at the side of the road, where they could see mountains at some distance and plants and trees were spread over.

"This ride is so pleasant!" She closed her eyes, feeling the wind passing through the window, kissing her whole body.

He looked at her, slowing down the speed of the car. Her loose hairs danced in the air, flowing across her face. He looked down at her stable hairs, parted neatly on either side of her face and settled on her red dupatta and reached till her waist, resting on her sandal salwar suit.

 He looked down at her stable hairs, parted neatly on either side of her face and settled on her red dupatta and reached till her waist, resting on her sandal salwar suit

He had a completely different feeling, seeing her in salwar. She wasn't the kid, who he had seen in her t-shirt and skirts. She was a beautiful girl.

Not to mention her hair, which attracted him the most. He had an urge to touch and feel her silky soft hairs.

He had fallen for her hairs.

The car came to a halt when they reached a lonely and deserted railway station. But there were people too. Mainly kids.

Mallika opened her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows at the place, "aren't we going to chocolate park?"

Sumedh opened the door and forwarded his hand for her, "Let's go, come."

"But I couldn't see anything except to dusty old railway station. You are cheating!" She crossed her hands against her chest and puffed her cheeks in childish anger.

Though Sumedh tried to control, he couldn't stop himself from squeezing her cheeks which resulted in embarrassing her as the sound came out of her mouth.

She looked at him with wide eyes and got out of the car in a swift motion before he started running from there while laughing.

"Stop right there, Sumedh Ji!" She shouted while running behind gaining others attention. But they cared less.

"Nopes!" He shouted back but unfortunately, he met with a wall on his opposite side and there she stood, smirking at him, before jumping on him, clasping her legs around his torso and pulling his cheeks harshly.

Thankfully, he enveloped his arms around her waist though she did it unexpectedly.

"Ouch!" He screamed in pain, whereas she giggled in victory.

"Thanks for making me remember that you are an immature grown-up kiddo." He said while rubbing his cheeks with one hand yet holding her protectively.

"Haww! How mean?!" She jerked away from him and stood on her legs.

"Now, don't get angry. It was just for a while  you looked so different in this salwar suit." He stopped there, didn't wish to embarrass himself.

"Like what? A monster in disguise that you remembered me as immature grown-up kiddo." She pouted.

He shook his head as no and said huskily, "A beautiful girl in salwar."

She fell numb on hearing it in this way. She didn't know that she was blushing already and her eyes denied moving from his eyes.

"Excuse me, love birds. Can you show your ticket?" Someone asked, bringing them back to their sense.

Sumedh smiled sheepishly and took out the tickets from his pocket, "Sorry."

"Where are we going?" Mallika asked. But he didn't say anything and slid his hand around her waist and took her to the compartment of the train.

Just then she realised that was a toy train. She looked at him puzzled. He just smiled at her and they both seated there.

Within a few seconds, it started moving slowly. There were plants and trees on either side. Soon they came across the tunnel and Mallika sat close to Sumedh in fear of darkness.

He held her hands and wrapped one arm around her shoulder. She could hear various sounds of gasp of the people, who had already entered the tunnel.

Her breath stopped when a toy, which suddenly gave a creepy feeling when they reached near the tunnel and shouted, "Welcome!"

She hugged Sumedh tightly and he held her secludedly in his arms, "Jas, see, it's just a toy."

He saw her face in the led light coming from the border of the toy. She was just trembling in fear. She opened her eyes slowly and found that the toy was made of fresh chocolate and it was on the way to reach her hands.

She understood that it was a setup and welcome present to the visitors. She bit her lips in embarrassment and looked at Sumedh.

They came out of the tunnel meanwhile. She found him controlling his laughter and trying hard to suppress it.

She narrowed her eyes at him, which was his limit to burst into a laugh. She felt more embarrassed and made a huge pout.

"Don't laugh, please!" She looked at him with puppy eyes.

"O...Okay, f...fine." He stopped laughing but ended up laughing more.

"Sumedh Ji!" She whined.

"Okay, baba." He stopped his laugh finally, "But you were looking so cute in fear of being a bossy baby."

He laughed again. Now that was just a limit for her. She huffed and turned her face to another side.

Just then she realised that they were going through the cocoa forest. She looked around in amusement and saw a few people plucking cocoa beans.

Soon they reached the place where she saw small cottage-like houses, which were made of chocolates just like some fairy house.

She was drowned in the excitement that she forgot about Sumedh and his teasing.

How was the chapter?

Hope that wasn't that bad like the previous chapters.