10 ~ Cute Kiddo!

"Bhabi, what is the need to take Nisha with them? They should spend time with each other to know themselves. You take her somewhere else with you. Don't spoil any moment in Miku's life with her spoiled life." Sathya said mixing corn flour with cauliflower.

"Fine, Miku, you go to room and choose something like a girl going to be married other than these childish clothes." Mallika wanna argue with Sathya for saying like that about Nisha and her mother for saying her favourite dresses as childish one.

But she knew that her mother deliberately wanted her to go from there, so she left the kitchen and went to her room.

"Sathya, look at me." Radha made her look at her by holding her shoulder and said, "Whatever happened was happened. Now we can't change anything. This isn't a time to show that you were right and Nisha didn't listen to you. She is your daughter. Now you should give your lap for her to find peace. We aren't going to leave her life just like that to spoil it. We will go to Kolkata after fixing the engagement and marriage dates for Miku. We will talk with her in laws."

Sathya remained silent for a second and said, "Bhabi, I am not boasting around that I was right and she was wrong. I am her mother. But somewhere I had done a mistake in upbringing her. Something is bothering me. I don't know what and all. I am just worried about her life. More than that I... suspect her."

"Nishu di! Come and help me select a dress for outing

"Nishu di! Come and help me select a dress for outing. Please!" She pouted, as she took out all the presents from her family members.

They were of salwars, lehangas, sarees and other traditional wears. Tunisha looked at the heap of clothes and asked her, "Where are you going?"

"To chocolate park!" Mallika chirped happily and jumped on the clothes, lying cosily.

"Why do you need to dress up for that? You are going with Ashu, Nishu and Sashu only, right?" Mallika shook her head at her, "I am going with the boy. Don't tell this to those monkeys. But later you can tell. They will burn in jealousy!"

She laughed, saying so. Tunisha smiled at her sister, as she understood who he meant by as the boy. Her would be husband.

"So, Miku, see boys like their girls to be in saree so much generally. So, why don't you try it?" Mallika shook her head as no fast.

"No ways! Me and saree!! Chanceless!!!" Tunisha sighed and got up from the couch.

She examined each and every clothes and selected simple yet had a rich look salwar.

"Then try this." She gave her the clothes. Mallika took it while muttering, "Not bad. But nothing can beat my skirt and t-shirts."

"Mumma, I am so much excited

"Mumma, I am so much excited. Don't spoil my mood." Sumedh said, as he wiped away her mother's tears and continued having his lunch.

"It's not that we can never meet. In fact you guys can stay with me at The Nilgiris. Yeah, adjusting with their language is quite difficult. But we know english. So, there won't be any issue. Besides, they had said few other places in India too. They haven't concluded yet on where should I start my project. But yeah, mostly Ooty." Sumedh said casually, making his mother more emotional.

It had been several years since Sumedh stayed at home properly for a year. During college, he had gone to hostel. Then went to Canada for Job. Now, again going to another state for his work.

But this time, he may settle there permanently. But his father could never adjust to the climate of The Nilgiris or any other place due to his agarophobia.

Though Sumedh knew it, he assured his parents, he could take care of them well. But her mother didn't wish to risk anything.

"Let it be, Sumi. But promise me you will take care of Mallika. Her parents agreed to this wedding, as our both houses are near and she will be safe with me and they can see her anytime. Because she is yet a child for them. But if they know that you guys will stay in someother state, they will be worried. Because she doesn't know any household works. You shouldn't torture her or get angry with her." Sumedh looked at her with pursed lips for a while.

"Mumma, I can take care of her very well and I promise you will never regret about leaving her with me. But please, even think about me. Now a days, always Mallika puran." He pouted, which made his mother to chuckle and pull his cheeks while adoring him.

"Mumma, Now I am going to room. I need some rest before I can handle your little girl." Sumedh said and moved to his room before his mother started teasing him like that morning, when he had knocked her room door at early morning 4 to get Mallika's number.

He didn't know why he was feeling happy around her. But he was sure that wasn't any kind of gender attraction.

Besides, he loves that feeling.

He laid down on his bed and took his mobile out to see her text. His lips stretched involuntarily, seeing her text.

Double yes! Please!!

"Cute kiddo." He murmured and replied back to her with same amount of smile.

I will pick up you by evening
4 pm then at your house.

Just then a notifiction popped in his mobile. It was of Helly's message.

"Shit! I forgot to text her about today's meeting." He cursed himself and opened her chat only to angry emoji in each text.

Great!

Even when you are online you
aren't even seeing my texts.

I didn't even imagine that
You will forget me this soon.

So, my bhabi ji had done a
magic on you!

But it's okay!!

I'm so happyyyy for you,
buddhu!

Have a great time with her.

I need some more sleep for
starting the day.

Good night 😴

"What just happened now? She was angry and assumed and become happy and now sleeping! These girls and their moods!" He muttered and replied to her text before dozing off for a while.

This chapter is dedicated for a birthday girl and I really don't know her Id.

Her Insta Id is mallikan_salina.

Wishing her all the wishes of the world ❤

Sorry I couldn't reply to your comments in previous chapters due to work. But will surely do it soon.