24 ~ Shouldn't have left you

"And this isn't the right place to point out my mistakes when I had apologised to you for talking about your character." Kartik tried to control his anger as much ever possible.

"So, now you are saying that pointing out my character was just a mistake." Deva chuckled sarcastically.

"Look, I'm here just for my sister. Stop your drama. For your kind note, I'm not accusing Jiju. I was just asking him how could he leave Miku alone when he knows about her nature. He would have understood that. You don't use this situation to state out whatever runs in your that little brain. Miku, come let's go." Kartik held Mallika's hand and took her from there.

Sumedh tried to get hold of her hand but it got slipped from him, giving him some kind of pain, which didn't know.

She neither wished to go away from him right at that moment but now she wished badly to cuddle in her mother's lap more than that.

Seeing her going away from him in tears made him angry at himself. He shouldn't have left her in the first place. He didn't wish to be the reason for her tears.

He straightaway barged into the house and came face to face with his dadi, who was arguing with his father. They both fell silent, seeing him.

"What did happen, dad?" His eyes bored into his dadi's eyes with inexplicable anger, knowing she was the reason for his baby's tears.

"It's nothing, Sumedh. Where did you go this early? Mallika didn't take these gifts with her. Go and give this to her house and stay with her until evening. By the way, when are you leaving for Canada?" Rohini tried to divert his mind, as she didn't want him to get affected by all these as well as she didn't want her mother in law to get hurt.

She didn't agree with whatever her mother in law had talked to Mallika. But she was elder. She always did that since her marriage that ignoring her presence.

In that way neither she would break her limit of patience nor let her break it.

"TRUTH!" Sumedh roared, flinching everyone in anger.

His relatives explained to him what had happened actually though they weren't ready to mess up with his dadi. But today they were all pissed off beyond the limit when she didn't treat such a small girl, who was very new to their family.

"Wow!" Sumedh chuckled like a mad, "How did you know about her this well when you had seen her just yesterday, Dadi Ma? Also, who are you to impend her with your all so-called typical culture?"

"SUMEDH! I'M YOUR DADI!! I'M ELDER OF THIS HOUSE." She roared.

"AND THAT NEVER GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TREAT MY WIFE AS IF SHE IS YOUR PUPPET!" He roared as well and shouted continuously, "She is my wife. I accept her with all her flaws. She is my responsibility. I know what should I do and what shouldn't I do with her. No one gave you bloody rights to talk ill about her and judge her. Just get the hell out of our house soon. Or, dad, I will move out with Jaan."

He pushed the flower vase to the floor putting all his anger in it and break it into millions of pieces. He ran out of the house, leaving all shocked.

"I told you all to think well before getting her married to that mad

"I told you all to think well before getting her married to that mad. See now what had happened to our Miku." Tunisha fake worried, earning a glare from her mother, Sathya.

"And we all very well know how to take care of our Miku. You just get the hell out from here." Kalyani said irritatedly and caressed Mallika's hair, who was weeping continuously over her mother's lap.

"Beta, relax. See it's nothing big for you to do. You are a smart girl, right? You are 1st rank holder in the school. You can learn everything quickly. Besides, Sumedh is a gem. He will never point out your mistakes. You don't need to impress his family. Because his family just contains Vasudev Ji and Rohini Ji. They had already accepted you as their daughter. So, don't bother about anyone." Ram, who was sitting on the floor, holding his daughter's hand explained to her calmly.

Madhav wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead, "Just remember this, dear, find a reason always to be with Sumedh whatever the situation is. Don't let this nonsense ruin your relationship. You know about his condition, right? It's not a disease. Yet, care is needed. You should keep him calm and happy always. You should also be happy in that."

Mallika suddenly remembered about Sumedh. Her childish heart always forgot about his condition, as he was just smiling around her. Now she cursed herself for leaving him there alone.

She hurriedly got up, wiping her tears and tugging her hair strands behind her ears, "I have to leave now. He might be in anger about what had happened."

Before anyone could stop her, she ran from there to go outside. But stopped, seeing him in her tracks.

He was standing, keeping his hands on the car bonnet, trying to calm down himself. First, he hasn't yet gotten over the hurt his dadi had given to Mallika. Second, he didn't wish to go inside that house, but he have to go for Mallika.

When he was breathing in and out deeply, he felt a pair of hands wrapped around his torso from the back. He realised that as his angel and kept his hand on her palm, "I'm sorry."

"Why?" She asked snuggling her face against his back. He turned and pulled her against his chest, "I shouldn't have left you alone. It was all my mistake."

"It's nothing like that, baby. Come, I will introduce my Nisha di to you. Then we will go somewhere if you don't have any work." Though Sumedh wasn't interested in meeting her sister, he just listened to her talk, "Nope! I won't make you meet her. How dare she say about you like that! She had a love marriage, Sumi. But now she is alone here. Even Jiju didn't come to take her. But she told me that marrying you was the wrong decision."

She pouted angrily, which he adored. But the thing she had a love marriage, brought a sudden change in his facial features as he whispered, "Love marriage?"

 But the thing she had a love marriage, brought a sudden change in his facial features as he whispered, "Love marriage?"

Sumedh is just smiling when he is around Mallika. So, is he getting better then?

Why did Tunisha's love marriage make his facial features change?

Will they support each other like this forever?