Yunxi struggled for a while in her heart, "So what if it's extraordinary, it's not because of life. Come here and go to elementary school again!"

"But studying is never a shameful thing! What about elementary school students, you must have heard of the toughness of elementary school students..." After

a few words, Yunxi arrived at the examination place in time according to the map, On a sunny afternoon, take the unified, interstellar primary school entrance examination.

There is a rule that is not written on paper, but everyone knows it well. The content of elementary school courses is relatively simple, just some basic knowledge, and the IQ of a star-level person can be learned. Therefore, there are more than 120 planets in the interstellar world, excluding 20 planets with particularly harsh environments, and almost all others can build their own elementary schools, so that children can learn and attend classes under their noses, just find a few professional teachers to teach, and it doesn't cost much.

At the intermediate level, the courses gradually become more difficult. If you want to be taught by the best teachers, you may want to study abroad and go to other resource-rich planets. Especially when it comes to universities, the professionalism is too strong, and ordinary planets cannot support it, or money is unwilling to spend on popularization of education, so there is a university city. Simply put, Skynet can open a teaching city, which is for all Interstellar people have one hope, as long as they have the ability, they can learn unlimitedly and improve themselves!

The Interstellar University City is not for primary school students. But there are tens of thousands of primary schools, why? The environment is so harsh that even basic living is a problem on a planet where children are born. Those whose parents have given up custody of their children, those who have grown up in nursery schools and nursery schools, and those who have serious illnesses themselves. Just get up and enjoy the benefits of public resources.

This also means that the focus of primary school examinations is completely different.

Exam question 1: Talk about your understanding of genetic diseases?

Primary school students can answer this question clearly and logically. They must be suffering from some kind of genetic disease or family genetic history to know the details. According to the answers to the questions, distinguish patients with this genetic disease as mild/moderate/severe, are their hands and feet flexible, is their IQ affected, and will it interfere with their learning as the disease worsens? What is the immediate need to learn? Use this to plan candidates and which school to go to for further study.

Exam question 2: Tell me about the place where you live, what famous buildings/special foods/famous people exist?

The answer is naturally general, there is no standard answer. But through the answers, you can basically judge the candidate's living environment, some previous life trajectories, and a certain mentality towards his hometown and himself.

If you have a good attitude, you can consider going to those schools with a peaceful style of study. If it's violent, put it in schools that are aggressive.

Exam topic three: Your most memorable thing/your favorite person.

This is to see the wishes of the candidates themselves.

Primary school students are young and have little experience. If one of the most memorable things is to eat a delicious meal, it is enough to prove that the child has too few resources and does not ask for much. Basically, it is enough to choose a school in the middle of the year. If the ambition is inflated, and it is said that it likes to face extraordinary people the most, it will be miserable. After all, there are no extraordinary people in the interstellar world to get close to, and it will only be more painful if it is clearly at the bottom and the position that Xiao Xiang will never reach. Simply let him come into contact with reality earlier, and he can be relieved earlier.