The high roof is pointed and towering, and people standing under the building seem very small. As soon as you open the door, you can see a lot of colorful glass in the building, and the sunlight refracts from above, which makes people feel happy.

"Hello! How can I help you?" the simulated robot asked with a perpetual smile.

"My brother and I are coming to the university town for the first time, and we want to ask about the courses." The

simulated robot made a listening posture, and after three seconds, the smile with eight teeth at the corners of its mouth was particularly bright, "Yes. Excuse me citizen ID. The Interstellar University City is composed of more than 1,300 colleges and universities, more than 3,000 intermediate schools, and more than 20,000 primary schools. Theoretically, you can participate in courses if you pass the exam. The University City was established to Supporting the learning and advancement of all Commonwealth citizens."

Yunxi looked at the little yellow duck with concern, after all, it is a gourmet system, without an official ID, it is troublesome. How do you know, the little yellow duck is different after all, it is impossible to break through the Skynet defense system, but it is too simple to use the small loopholes of Skynet to obtain a citizen ID for yourself.

Directly reported the citizen numbers of himself and Yunxi, the simulation robot "stuck" again for three seconds, the smile remained unchanged, "Okay, I have received your application. Now please fill in the relevant information and the courses you are applying for. One day Within a short time, the school will send the test content to the personal terminal. As long as you pass, you can freely enter the classroom and accept the teacher's teaching."

"I have a question. We need to learn because we don't understand or don't know how. If we can If you pass the exam, why do you still need to study?"

This time there was a four-second freeze, and the simulated robot replied, "The question you raised is very good, it has been included, and will be submitted to the internal affairs department of the city administration for negotiation. Regarding the exam, The time and place have been sent successfully, do you have any questions?"

"No more."

"Okay, I am very happy to serve you. Respected Ms. Lin Tianer, respected Mr. Chen Jingxi."

What the hell is Chen Jingxi?

Yunxi glared at the little yellow duck. The little yellow duck's face remained unchanged, and he explained, "What's so strange? You were originally Chen Yunxi, and I was named Chen Jingxi. Doesn't it just show that

you are a family?" People?"

"Hey, host, why don't you understand, no matter how much you want to push me away, I am one with you, and our relationship is closer than a family. After all, two people who are directly related by blood can turn against each other. The two of us have been bound together for a long time, in this life..." The more I heard it,

the more outrageous it became!

Yunxi was dissatisfied, "That's enough, change it for me!"

"What's that called? Lin Jinger? You already told others that I'm your younger brother!

" Kicking people away is heartless..."

Yunxi had had enough of the little yellow duck kicking her nose on her face, and a vein twitched on her forehead, "Okay, Chen Jingxi is Chen Jingxi! Anyway, my real name is not Chen!"

"What's wrong, host? You always Since she thinks it belongs to Chen Yunxi, doesn't the name of an extraordinary person representing the pinnacle of human beings still make you proud? Why do you refuse with such a face?"