According to this statement, the food system is indeed...

Yunxi is slightly moved, but she is quite small-minded when it comes to personal affairs, and she has not forgotten that the little yellow duck plotted against her and forced her to accept "special tasks" things.

"What are you complaining about? Isn't it your choice?"

"I didn't complain! Host, can I come out to get some air in the future?"

"Of course ~ why, you still need my permission?" Yunxi deliberately sneered.

"Permit or not, I am also your food system. Speaking of this period of time, the host has regressed! Cooking skills are like sailing against the current. If you don't advance, you will retreat."

"What can I do?" Speaking of this, Yunxi also Come on, she has stayed in the Xia Clan for so long, fresh food, primitive cooking techniques, and the things she makes are also rough. The seasoning is only salt, how can she use it?

"Hey, forget it, anyway, the host, you regress... you can't go back much, because the original level is not high! Improve in the future, just work hard." The little yellow duck encouraged and rubbed his hands happily, "God The virtual space of the Internet, it's great, I've always wanted to come here, but unfortunately there are no loopholes for me."

Yunxi became curious, "You, the essence is to put it bluntly, isn't it a program? But your intelligence is higher than normal humans, I thought You have already entered Skynet!"

"How can it be so simple. Do you think that Skynet has no guardians? I can pretend to be meaningless fragments, slowly follow the automatic generation, and wander to the vicinity, but the excess part, how many You won't even be able to take a single step. You will be forcibly deleted as soon as you discover it! Now it's all right, the longing mech recognizes you as its master, and I, being regarded as another consciousness of your body, is the second personality, and can freely appear in the virtual space Already !"

Yunxi frowned, "Could it be that logging in to Skynet through a mecha is different from the game warehouse and nutrition warehouse?"

"Of course. Although you can log into the virtual space of Skynet, a car is equivalent to a professional, and the latter is the leftovers after the production of genuine products, which is just usable."

"I plan to learn the missing common sense Question. What about you?"

"Me too!" The little yellow duck blinked, and he can't be called a duck now, because the image is completely a little Zhengtai, with a fleshy face and big elf-like eyes. Lovely.

The appearance is different, and the treatment is naturally different. Before Yunxi scolded the child severely, she tilted her head, "Then what are you waiting for, come with me."

"Wait a minute. Host, you need a little disguise."

"Heh!" Yunxi said shortly. Laughter, "What are you pretending to be, Sadako?" The

little yellow duck didn't say much, and took out a mirror from his pocket.

When Yunxi saw herself in the mirror, she froze instantly.

That was herself, not Lin Tian'er's face, but herself!

The little yellow duck explained, "Just now you entered the mecha and obtained the control of the mecha's "desire" through brainwaves. I also instantly sent your sister Lin Tian'er who has more than 25% of the genetic alleles similar, Locate the second master."

"The second master means that when the first master is in danger and unable to control the mecha, parents, children, and siblings who are directly related to the first master are allowed to temporarily control it. Many mechas are controlled in the background. All have this kind of authority open, but in order to prevent relatives from viciously seizing control, only the first owner agrees."