The optical brain of the "Longing" mech is not the latest, there is a set of small laser code SUEND9904020105 under the armpit. No matter how you rank, it's not the highest rank.

But the interstellar technology has developed to a certain level, and the optical brain technology has already reached a certain bottleneck. The so-called latest is also an extension of other professional levels. The optical brain a few years ago is enough to be honest.

What's more, the user Chen Yunxi is still an idiot, she doesn't know anything, it's too advanced for her, and she can't operate it now.

Wen Xinyi simply introduced, "The work was made 12 years ago. You can tell by looking at the pattern, it's for girls. This mecha is not suitable for combat, and it doesn't have many assisted living skills, but it is very suitable for fighting against the Star Federation. It is used by people who lack common sense. You need to log in to Skynet first, and make up for the common sense you need. There will be tutorials in the end... Read more about how other people use the teaching pod, and you can teach others after you learn it!"

"Okay, Thank you."

In addition to the grace of gifting mechas, there is also the loneliness of the long-distance voyage for one or two months!

After Yunxi sincerely thanked her, she got into the mech. Unlike Sleeping Beauty, there were many buttons here that she didn't understand at all. And there is no manual for the mecha? I am at a loss as to how to actually operate it!

Fortunately, in Claudia's villa in East Lake, I had the experience of connecting brainwaves in the game cabin. I tried to find a similar device, and it took a few more minutes to finally connect.

Skynet virtual space.

Yunxi was swaying, her whole body seemed to be bound in a tight and narrow space, and she struggled hard to break free. She crawled out of the fluid-filled compartment, soaking wet.

He took a big breath, his lungs were suffocating just now.

As soon as the fresh air entered her throat, she froze.

No, she was clearly in the mech a few seconds ago, why did she end up in a room full of white flowers?

As soon as she turned around, she saw another human head with long black hair appearing in the liquid tank that she managed to break free from.

Try another person, it's not surprising if you don't get scared to death!

Even Yunxi, who has experienced many battles, does not change her expression even when Mount Tai collapses. Watching quietly, the black head was also struggling hard, finally breaking away from the viscosity of the liquid, and a childish and innocent face appeared, and then a boy crawled out.

"Host, this system is too bad. If I knew that the interstellar technology has developed to the point where the smart optical brain can independently operate the branch program of this system, I would have spent money to buy it! I don't have to stay in the host's space in the future!"

Little Yellow Duck said sound!

Yunxi was really shocked this time, "You, aren't you a food system? How can you pretend to be Sadako!

" Short hair, and it came out of the memory compartment you just got out of." The humming little yellow duck hugged her chest dissatisfied,

"It's only been a month or two of voyage, and you, the host, feel dull and boring. Why don't you think about the fact that I have been on the host for a whole thousand years? You are sleeping, but the system has to wake up from time to time to calculate the time. In addition to waiting silently, there is only prayer!"