𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 54 : 𝐺𝐼𝑉𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑈𝑃??

The loneliest moment in someone's life is when watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly
                    - F Scott Fitzgerald.

The sky became dark may be it was reflecting her inside thoughts which became blank and empty by now. She herself don't know where she was going, where she needs to stop or atleast what she should do now. Everything felt so numb for her... She wasn't feeling any pain or any emotions.

Only his voice saying "I'll marry Sanaya" was the only thing ringing in her head again and again. Her tears got dried. She kept on walking until she heard a voice from behind, calling her name. She turned back to see the most unexpected person standing there. "You??" Reena asked.

They both sat on the nearby bench in a park. "You must be happy... Finally getting what you really wanted for years!!" Reena said looking in front of her where so many kids where playing and running here and there. She really wished to became a kid again to avoid all these stress, heartbreak, etc.

"Do I look happy???" The girl who sat next to Reena asked. Reena saw her face ofcourse it didn't looked happy at all. "Why??" Reena asked. "Ofcourse I wanted Rocky in my life... I always wanted him to marry me, love me and make me his everything!!!" Sanaya said.

"Now you are getting it anyway!!" Reena said. "Yeah... Still I am not happy. Look Reena I never liked you... Still I hate you because Rocky loves you and not me!!... To be frank I should be happy... But I couldn't!!!" Sanaya said. Reena came to a conclusion that's Sanaya is insecure because of her.

"See if you think that after you getting married to Rocky... I'll again enter his life. Then trust me, I am not like that!!!" Reena said. "No... You are not understanding Reena. I am not insecure, I just know that Rocky can never love me back. Whatever I do, I'll just stay as a second woman in his life!!!" Sanaya said.

"Come on... You are talking like, now only you got to know that Rocky loves me!!! Even when I came to live in Gowda mansion you used to stick to him... No matter what!!! Then now he himself wants to marry you and you don't want that???" Reena asked. "Because I always thought Rocky is not a guy who falls in love... I thought you are just his obsession or something else" Sanaya said and sat facing Reena now.

"I was 10, when I saw Rocky for the first time. The tall cute looking boy, who lost his mother and shifted to Australia. I tried so hard to become his friend. My father was the one who used to tell me that Rocky is such intelligent and amazing guy... I should marry him and later on I too fall for him.

But he was workaholic. I concluded that Rocky is a guy who never made for love. So many girls were behind him, ofcourse who could resist him and his charms. But only difference I had from those girls was Rocky treated me as a friend, always cared for me and never gave damn to any other girls.

But everything I concluded about him changed when you entered his life... you used to ignore him and I thought that's the reason why he is behind you... Isn't it guys mostly love the girl you ignored them?? Then I understood that, he started to loving you, the most gentle and caring person he became after your arrival.

The guy who used to run just by hearing the word "marriage" have proposed you to marry him.... That's the moment I clearly understood that he really really loves you and I can never replace you in his life!!! I don't wanna be his rebound or something..." Sanaya said tears flooding her eyes.

"No... I think we are toxic!!... Our relationship was toxic!!!" Reena said blankly. "What the hell??" Sanaya asked. "Yeah... You don't know from the beginning mine and Rocky's relationship was like this. First he fall for me and I used to ignore him... Then I fall for him, but he did something which just shattered every trust and hope I had on him....