𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 32 : 𝑁𝐸𝐺𝑂𝑇𝐼𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
So in the first chapter itself you would have got idea what's going to happen... But some people might have forgot that so I am writing it again.

Reena was getting ready for her wedding in a hotel room. Her friends were helping her in the make up. "I am happy for you... But I think Yuva suited you better!!!" Sakshi said. Reena screamed and asked everyone to leave.

 Reena screamed and asked everyone to leave

Reena's outfit

Her mind was captured by him. All those memories of him flashing in front of her eyes. A manly voice interrupted all these things. "You know.... How pretty you are looking right now??" He asked. "Rocky???" She shocked. "Yes... Your Rocky!!!" He said.

"what the hell you are doing here??" she asked. "To stop you from doing your worst and stupid decision",he said.

"Don't waste your time.... Just get lost!!" She said and tried to leave the room but he stood in front of her and closed the doors... "Chinna.... I won't let you marry him!!", he said. "I know.... If I marry him.... Then your fucking revenge plan will be flop right??" She asked simply.

"So you think I am here for my revenge??? No Chinna I am here for you!!" He said cupping her face... She pushed him away. "Don't touch me!!" she screamed. Rocky hit the mirror with his hand in frustration... "Oh God Rocky", she said and took his hands in her. "This is what I wanted to prove you that you love me.... not that stupid Kamal!!" Rocky said.

"Exactly....I love you!! but the harsh truth is.... You don't love me or care for me... All you care about is your revenge and for that you can go to any extent!!!" She said. He went away from her.... "I don't care what you think about me.... all I know us to stop this marriage and take you to my home!!", he said.

"Wow.... again??...Amazing Rocky!!... You never changed", she said clapping her hands.... "What again??" he asked like he doesn't know what she is telling. "You know... when I got to know about us... I thought I am blessed!!.... but now I think it's not less than any curse!!" She said wiping her tears...

Rocky pissed off because she is not listening to him. "Enough!!" He rasped. "I am going to take you to my home..... that's it!!" He said and dragged her out of the room. Kamal and other surrounded them. Kamal was pointing gun in front of Rocky. "Leave her hands or else I'll shoot you" he said.

"Once I grabbed someone's hand.. I won't leave it till my last breath" Rocky said. "Oh... Till your last breath.. then today is your last day!!" Kamal said. "Don't shoot him!!" Reena said. Before Reena could react gunshot sound filled the place. "Rocky!!!!" Reena screamed closing her eyes.

After few seconds, Reena opened her eyes and saw Rocky. She touched his body to see if he got hurt anywhere. "You okay???" She asked her voice filled with concern still her eyes roaming at his upper body to see any blood.