𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 3 : 𝑊𝐻𝑌 𝐻𝐼𝑀???

Reena woke up and found herself in her bed. Her head was spinning and it hurted like as it's going to explode... "You should stop drinking this much" the angel side of Reena said. "Dude don't listen to her we didn't got drunk... we just became less classy and more fun" the evil side of Reena said. "Did you read that it Google??" The angel asked. "Can you please stop... My head is already exploding" Reena screamed.

Massaging her forehead she came out of her room. "So Sisy... Do you remember what happened yesterday??" Ayush asked drinking his morning coffee. "I went to a club... drank and then came back to our home" she said with confidence and came downstairs.

Oh really... Then what about him?? He asked pointing the guy who sat in their sofa with swag... She saw him and thought.. he is the same "Roguish handsome guy" from the club. "Oh yeah VM came to pick me up and some people surrounded us.... then he came!!" She said. So what happened yesterday?? She asked.

Her dad was sitting in sofa putting his hands in his temple... "They tried to attack you again!!" He said. Who are they?? She asked. "I don't know" he replied but it's seemed like he knows. "And guess what.. He saved me right!!" She said. "Exactly Ms.Shetty" Rocky said. "Thank you.... So guys thank him and send him to his house nah!!" She said.

Vaishali ( servant in Shetty mansion) came with lemon juice and gave it to Reena. She started drinking it. "He will stay here to protect you" her dad said. She almost choked.... "What rubbish... Don't we have guards???",She asked. "But they are not efficient enough to save you!!" Rocky said crossing is legs.

 "But they are not efficient enough to save you!!" Rocky said crossing is legs

She looked at him top to bottom and thought "Seriously... sitting like if he is my dad's son-in-law or the owner of this house". Dad... What is wrong with you?? It's not like you destroyed someone's life or snatched someone's precious thing that they want to harm me?? May be they were just some random thiefs",She said.

Suddenly Rajendra Shetty started sweating.... remembering something he done in past. And Rocky's eyes became red in anger but he wore his glasses so no one saw that.... "Thief?? Look at your wound... Which you got in your engagement day.. again someone tried to harm you and you think it's just some random thief??? Her dad rasped.

I am not getting a correct reason why someone wants to harm me?? And even if it is like that what you want me to do?? She asked. "You don't need to do anything.... just obey what we say!!!!.... Yuva will stay here until you get married to Kamal and leave for London", her dad said. "Yuva??" she asked. "His name" Ayush said in her ears.

She don't know why but it felt like it's not his real name. "Whatever" she said. Fine.... But atleast tell me why him??... Can't we hire some professional? She asked. That time Bruce Lee came in and stood near Yuva. "Now who is he??" She asked irritated. Yuva said "My cousin". "more like a follower!!" Bruce Lee completed it. Follower?? Reena blinked. Why.. he is a Gang leader or Boss?? She asked.

"Boss" he said with proud. She rolled her eyes and shifted it to her dad. "What if he is having any hidden motives to stay here??", Reena asked and glanced at Yuva. "I have.... Not hidden but I have my own motives to stay here dar.... I mean Ms. Shetty". He said. "Can you kindly explain what it is??", She asked folding her hands.

"Money....money and money!!!..... If I work for your dad he will give me the money that I ask him!" he said. See dad... he wants money!!! what if he robs all the things from our house??" She asked. "People usually rob the thing which is not their... But all these things are mine.... I will just own it" Rocky oops Yuva thought.

"He won't do anything like that", her dad replied. "God... Can you just tell me why?? And how are you so sure about him??" She asked out of frustration. "Because he is my nephew!!" VM said and reached the spot. "What?? But you said Sita aunty (VM's wife) and Anuj (VM's son) are the only family you left with??" She asked. "Me and my brother had some issues and we got separated.... It doesn't means Yuva is not like my son!!" He said and looked at him. Yuva smirked.

"That's not the only reason.... He is the one who saw those guys face clearly... If he stay here, he will help us to find the people who tried to harm you!!!" Her dad said. "I'll call sketch artist now itself... They'll come and draw the face he saw... then he can go home right??" She said throwing her hands in the air.

"Bhai it seems like she'll do every single thing to throw you out of the house" Lee said. "But she can't!!" Yuva said. "You won't listen to me right... Fine I will call your mom... deal with her!!" Her dad said and called Prajakta Shetty. "Oh no... Dad please.... not in the morning itself" Reena begged but no use..... He video called her... "Talk to your mom" he said and gave the phone to her. "What the heck is your problem??" Her mom roared. "Not hello or nothing straight into the point" Yuva whispered and Reena heard it...

"It's all because of you dude... I'll deal with you later" she thought.... "I am asking you?? Again she rasped. Reena and Ayush shook their head... "Nothing mom!" Reena said... "Good... Do as your dad says!!!" She said and hung up the call... "FINE" Reena said.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉