𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 35 : 𝑃𝐸𝐴𝐶𝐸?? 𝑂𝑂𝑃𝑆 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑁𝐷!!!

Author's note:
The girl name who is going to be Reena's friend and PA i.e., Zoya... Actually I randomly picked that name then i was thinking for a specific person to play that role. Then I got a suggestion from hearty_vani_writes so I thought Surbhi Jyoti will be perfect for that role. And thank you for all those people who gave me your suggestions for this role❤️

"Please wear something in black!!!" His deep voice and his hot breath she felt near her neck. Reena thought it when she was in her room finding a suitable outfit for the day. "I love black... But not today!!!" Reena said with a evil smirk. "Okay why I am acting like a serial vamp??" Reena thought. She finally found a suitable saree for her to slay the day.

"I'll be there in 30 mins!!" Rocky said. He turned his gaze at Zoya. "I am leaving now itself... You bring Reena with you to the venue, Zoya!!!" Rocky said and left the mansion.

Reena came out in her beautiful White saree. "Wow... You are looking gorgeous!!!" Zoya said. "I know right!!!" Reena winked. "And you too looking pretty!!" Reena said. "Thank you!!!" Zoya replied. They both saw that Sharat Gowda was still in the house. It looked like he is finding something.

"What are you searching for FIL??" Reena asked

"What are you searching for FIL??" Reena asked. "Peace!!!" He replied. "Error 404... Not found!!!" Reena said. Sharat shook his head. "God why can't you leave him alone??" Zoya asked in her ears. "Come on... He wanted to torture me... Don't you think it's my duty to torture him instead???" Reena asked.

Reena assumed that he may be finding his watch. She saw it was in the left side table of him. "Look at the left side table Zoya factor!!!" Reena said out loud so that Sharat can hear. He saw and found his watch there. He wore it and left to his room for some unfinished works. "Can you see this guy don't even have manners to thank me!!!" Reena said.

"Leave him nah dude!!" Zoya said. Reena rolled her eyes. "Shall we leave??" Reena asked. "Still one hour time is there for the party to start!!!" Zoya said. "We'll just go to my favourite place and eat some waffles!!!" Reena said.

"Reena bhabhi!!!" Lee said and entered the house. A smile escaped her lips but she changed it quickly with a speed of lighting remembering that he also knows about Rocky, still he betrayed her. "Where you been all these days?? You just lost a chance of seeing someone's life being ruined!!!" She said.