𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 24 : 𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸

Rocky's POV :
I was 15 years old when my mom left me forever. She was my everything. I am still cherishing her memories in my heart as a treasure. At the same time my blood boils when I remember what happened to her and how they betrayed her. I never got to see her at her last moments. Infact still now her body wasn't found. They planned it well. And I exactly know who are they. I wanted revenge. But my so called dad took me to Australia.

There he started his business. To be precise I am the one who is behind his success. I never got to know how I was so well at business. May be it came from my mom or it was in my blood by birth. But I was a minor so my dad made his name in it. In just two years he has became the business tycoon in Australia. Not even a single day of my life went without thinking about my mom. She was my world and they snatched her from me. I want to snatch everything from them.

If my dad stayed back in India when my mom has been murdered may be we would have gave them punishment legally. But he has to make his life better. Even though I hate him... But his decision was somewhat reasonable I guess. Because now I have powers to bring them down without any legal procedures. And give them the punishment with my own hands. Even my mom wouldn't have liked it if i became a murderer in my teenage.

My life in Australia was quite well. I don't know why, but girls always tried to find their ways to my heart... But I am a guy who doesn't have a heart... So their hearts has always been broken because of me. Well it's not like I never dated girls. Some girl who I found independent and strong were my girlfriends. But I never got any personal connect with them. And I never crossed my limits with any of them. A typical Indian guy will always be like this.... Isn't it??🤭

Mahesh Birla is my dad's friend. He is too an industrialist. As a business man I admires him. And to be frank he thought me many things in business. He has one daughter Sanaya Birla... Who is our Sweety or Chipkali (as per your convenience).

He desperately wants me to marry her. Even my dad wants her to be his daughter in law. But I never saw her like that. That girl never understands the thing called personal space. She exactly know I don't want her in my life still she never back off.

Hmmm.... Leave her let's get into our business. We had expanded our business in India too. Our associates are the one who is handling it there. Because it was our own land and my mom's dreams also. She wanted me to be successful and strong. My dad decided to introduce me to the world as a new CEO of RG Pvt Ltd. Actually he had done it in Australia.

But in India he was the one. So that we came to India. After 13 years I came here. The city has changed a lot and people too. We built our Gowda mansion like a palace. Lee has started to staying with us. He is my brother from another mother. We had everything in our home.... Only one thing was missing and that is peace. Me and my dad never had healthy relationship. Our thoughts and decision never matches and i hate that guy to the core. Still my mom loved him so much... So i tolerate him.

One day I saw a newspaper. "Rise of Shetty enterprises" it read. I clenched my fist in frustration. I want them to fall deeper in the ground that they never have guts to rise again. Then my dad told me about a party were every industrialist are going to participate. He asked me to appear there and had the idea of making a blast announcement of me being the New CEO of our company.