𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 10 : 𝐻𝑈𝐵𝐵𝑌??

What favour?? He asked. "In 5 days my friend is getting married... So I need to go there and stay with her for 3 days" she said. "Okay... What can I do in this??" He asked. "We both leave from here together... but after reaching there, you go somewhere else and I'll stay there away from you for 3 days" she said. He laughed. "What's there to laugh??" She asked.

"I'm laughing at your try... Like seriously you think... I leave you alone for 3 days??" He asked. "Please!!" She said with her puppy eyes. His gaze become dark. "See Reena" he said. She got some sudden vibration inside her hearing his freaking deep voice and the way he said her name for the first time. "You know nah what happened yesterday... It can continue and I can't take any chance with you!!" He said. She simply left the place.

Two days went Reena didn't talk with Yuva properly. They both were intentionally avoiding eachother. She became ready and both reached the venue where Reena's friends is going to marry. Reena hugged Sakshi (her friend). Yuva stood near her. "Who is he??" Sakshi's in-laws asked. Before Reena replies, Sakshi said "he is her husband". Both Reena and Yuva's eyes widened. "Oh" they said and left. "What the hell??" Reena screamed.

"Actually my in-laws are old-fashioned... They won't accept if you bring someone other than your husband with you" Sakshi said. "Still... I won't accept them as my hubby!!" Reena said hitting the ground in anger. "Well... I am excited!!" Yuva said. Sakshi smiled at him... "Reena told me so many things about you!!" She said. "Really... I wanna know that!!" He said. "I'll tell you later" she said and winked at him. "Can you just stop this and give me a solution for the mess that you have created!!" Reena said. "Ree... Just act for 3 days!!" Sakshi said and went to meet the other guest.

"She is sweet... not like you!!" He said. "Shut up you rowdy!!!" She said twisting her lips. The day went doing rituals, dancing, eating and enjoying. Reena almost forgot that she is Yuva's wife now... okay fake wife... But to make her remember the night came.

"Don't tell me I need to share a room with him!!" Reena said. "Arey wifey... husband and wife should stay in a same room" Yuva said throwing his hand over her shoulders. She was stunned by his action. After few seconds he pushed him away. Wifey?? She blinked. "Please adjust nah!!" Sakshi begged. "Not gonna happen in this fucking world!!" Reena almost screamed.

Next moment they reached the room that Sakshi alloted for them. "I am feeling sleepy!!", Yuva said yawning. She smirked. "What??" He blinked. "Let's see how you are going to sleep my dear hubby!!" She said. "Oh god... I think it's not safe being with you in a room!!" Yuva said and hide himself under a blanket.

She went near him and started snatching the blanket from him. "It seems like this world is not even safe for a guy like me!!", He said dramatically. "Oh.. dramebaaz, even if you are the last guy left in this world then also I won't do that kind of things with you!!" She said.

"Really?? I doubt that!!" He said. She rolled her eyes. "So many girls are drooling over me out there... And even you are in that list so don't act!!" He said. "Stop it... So what I meant was I will torture you whole night as a punishment for coming and sharing a room with me!! She said and hit him with the pillow. He too hit her and there started a war of pillow fight. After few minutes of their furious fight... they both got tired and laid on the bed laughing. Their laughter reached out. "Lovely couple" Sakshi's mother-in-law said. "I just told them to act... But it seems like they actually became one!!" Sakshi thought blinking.

Reena's phone rang... It was from her mom. "Is that my beauty queen??" Yuva asked touching his chest. She didn't said anything and picked the call. "After reaching why didn't you called??" Her mom rasped. Reena rolled her eyes. "I was busy mom!!" She replied. "Fine... Yuva is with you right??" Her mom asked. "Yes... He is with me" Reena said stressing those words and saw him. "Okay!!" Her mom said and hung up the call.

"Why didn't you ask anything about her... Like.. how is she??what is she doing??" He asked. "As if she replies!!" She said. Why?? He asked. "You call her beauty queen right... only she looks beautiful... But inside she is not less than any serial vamp!!' she said.

Author's note :
I have made a mistake of fixing dad's for Rocky and Reena. Because it's a rebirth story and I made Mistakes of making Rajendra Desai as Rajendra Shetty and Rocky's dad Anand Ingalgi as Sharat Gowda but now I am changing it. And Anand Ingalgi will come in this story after some chapters.

 And Anand Ingalgi will come in this story after some chapters

Rajendra Shetty ( Reena's dad)

Sharat Gowda ( Rocky's dad)

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉