𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 25 : 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑂𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺

Yuva was thinking deeply. Someone snapped in front of him to bring him back to this world. "I asked you something.... Why you did this to her???" Ayush asked. Yuva didn't said anything. "She don't deserve all these things... You know because of you, our mom slapped her..." Ayush said a single drop of tear came out of his eyes. "Slapped???" Yuva shocked. "But your rejection would have hurted her the most!!" Ayush said.

"I know......" Yuva said letting out a huge breath."Wow... You know still you did that to her???" Ayush asked. "What do you expect me to do??? I know she is going to propose me... But i didn't had any idea that she is going to do that in front of your family.... If i accepted her in front of them... I am sure your father would have harm her more than this!!" Yuva said. "No.... It's our mom who would have done that!!!" Ayush said.

They both sat in the bench. "That's the surprising thing for me... I know how cruel your dad is... But your mom came as out of syllabus!!" Yuva said. "Yeah I don't like my dad... But still he is far better than our mom!!" Ayush said. "Fine let's leave this... Atleast now go and tell her that you too love her!!" Ayush said. Yuva shook his head negatively. "Why can't you do that??" Ayush asked.

Yuva didn't answered. "If you have no idea of accepting her love, then why you made her remember everything??" Ayush asked. "I thought it will make the things easier... But i was wrong!!!" Yuva said. "How??" Ayush asked confused. "I am the one who told you the whole story of mine and her... Because you look like Farmaan so i thought you always got rebirth like us!!" Yuva said. "Yeah you told me that... But i never got any memories back and even I don't want that... Still i felt some connection with you and that's why I became close to you!!" Ayush said.

"Yes... And I started observing her and i understood she is only getting a glimpse of our memories in her dream... So i thought if i pressurize her more she'll get it back.... That's why I asked you to tell her about KGF!!" Yuva said. "As you wanted I did... Even when you both went to Bangalore I only asked her to explore more about KGF!!" Ayush said.

"After getting my memory back, I met with all those living evidences of our story.... Anand Ingalgi, kids in KGF (uncles)... As per my plan Reena met everyone of them.... And you know Ayush, those diaries and photos... I am the one who know where it was... Fathima ma didn't had any idea about it.... I only told those kids about it... I wasn't sure about her getting her memories back... still I thought those diaries captured every single moment of our life... So it will give her a clear view about us!!!

Unexpectedly she got her memories back... I got happy but her expression clearly said she hates me because I was the reason for her death..." Yuva said. "It's true that she thought like that.... But after you guys reaching Bangalore didn't she went and learned more about your story... Then only she planned to propose you!!" Ayush said.

"I know but even if I accepted her love... Then also she will hate me if she gets to know that I wanna ruin her father's life..." Yuva said. "But you can explain her nah Bhai... She will definitely try to understand you!!!" Ayush said. "She won't Ayush... Because she loves her dad unconditionally..." Yuva said. "So what is the plan??" Ayush asked. "I seriously don't have any idea right now!!... But trust me one day I'll make her life the living heaven... I promise!!" Yuva said.

Ayush hugged Yuva. "I trust you Bhai... Please make it quick. She don't deserve all these heart breaks... She deserves love and care... Which you can only give her!!" He said. Yuva nodded. Someone heard this... Well not the whole thing.... specifically this last part that heard.

After few hours Yuva wanted to see her. He know she will be feeling immerse pain right now. He silently opened her room door. It wasn't locked. He saw she was lying in the floor. It looked like she was crying and slept there itself. He gently took her in his hands and made her lay in the bed. He covered her with the blanket. "I am sorry chinna!!" He said and kissed her forehead.

NEXT DAY :
Reena woke up and found her in the bed. She looked around and thought how she came here. Suddenly she felt it may be him... But she quickly brushed this thought. "Why do he care to see if I am okay or not???... May be it's my dad who would have done this!!" She said to herself. She looked herself in the mirror. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "Why you always hurt me like this??? And again make me fall for you... Why my love story will never the way I wanted... It's always dark!!!" She said.

She closed her eyes tightly too squeeze out all those tears left... "You need to be strong... Enough of you crying and going behind that guy... It's not only your responsibility to complete your love story... It's in his hands too... So just go with the flow and let him do whatever he wants... But from now I am not going to do anything for this thing!!" She said to herself.

She freshen up and got ready for her work. She came down and saw Kamal was also there. Still her eyes fall on Yuva who was standing there if he didn't broke her heart few hours before. "Baby you don't need to go for the work... Today we'll go to shopping for our wedding!!" Kamal said. "Wedding??" Reena jerked. "Yeah... In 2 months our wedding nah... Did you forgot that??" He asked. "I am not in mood for any shopping Kamal... Some other time!!" Reena said.

"Why not today??" Kamal asked. "I have some important work and more than that I Am Not In A Mood...." Reena shouted. "Why are you screaming in the morning??" Her dad asked. "Dad i said it calmly before but he didn't understood so..." Reena said her voice was still high. Her dad understood she is upset with whatever happened yesterday. "Leave her Kamal... Do as she said!!" Her dad said to Kamal.

Kamal was irritated with both this daughter and father duo still he acted cool. "Okay uncle!!! Atleast let me drop you to your office!!" Kamal said. Reena looked at Yuva. "Okay Kamal, let's go!!" She said. Kamal smirked. Ayush saw this and gave a defeated sign.

After the heart break Reena as changed a lot. She wasn't feeling anything right. Not anger or pain... She was feeling empty and it made her scream at everyone and doesn't care about other's feelings. The whole journey from her home to office, Kamal was talking about every kind of things he can... But she didn't responded to anything. Yuva was following them from behind.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉