Chapter #27

Nearing eleven Friday night the Drag show was winding down Pete happened into Georgina outside of public washrooms. Her friends were hoping to find a party and Pete thought they were having one so suggested following him. Georgina's classmates were a female couple Sara, Connery Bond with Irene Craig Bond and a supportive friend Carol attempting a Brosnon Bond.

None of the guys had a problem inviting them over and on the way Jeff admitted tonight's party a rouse but Mel assured them they'd be fine.

Taking advantage of the apartment bar and drugs on hand the group pleasantly socialized keeping the girls at ease. Especially since Jeff wasn't going to play along with Jerry. Studying the pair Georgina thought they might be a couple on a break. With Jeff avoiding direct and long contact he intrigued Georgina, finding him attractive helped. Able to see Jeff has breast implants brought it up with the other girls saying she was going to try and get with them. Her friends curious for after details encouraged it. They of course all kept glancing eyes on Jeff.

After three Mel was ready for bed since the ladies were intoxicated he divided up the four bedrooms. He and Pete took the master. With two single beds in the room of clothes Jeff and Jerry took those. Sara and Irene enjoying the time happily took Jeff's room with the balcony. Leaving Georgina and Carol to take over Jerry's room.

Before four both Pete and Mel and Sara and Irene could be heard going at it. Jerry sat listening, Jeff was trying not to but the ladies moans was getting to him.

Also hearing the luvin' Georgina wanted some and Carol was out. Walking into the bedroom with Jerry and Jeff, she sat unknowingly beside Jeff caressing his side along his arm tingling the skin softly asking if still interested in showing her how the boys do it. Jerry sat up in bed waiting for Jeff's final answer.

A beautiful young woman's touch and intoxicated mind Jeff agreed. Jerry agreed to do all the work to get them there and Georgina enjoyed it. Exciting her enough to want in just before Jeff was about to say he couldn't for Tony. When her clothes hit the floor they both felt strong desires to touch. She did as promised showing them a couple things.

***

Nine in the morning Mel is up and showered waking guests, while Pete hits the shower.

Shortly after ten-thirty, most have showered and Jerry escorts the ladies down to the lobby hoping to get Georgina's phone number.

Sitting in the living-room by the open patio doors Jeff was half way thru the first beer and third joint of the day, "may need to make a booze run Mel."

Funds low and not wild about a wild party Mel's concerned for Jeff, "what were you thinking last night?"

"Hmm?" Jeff can tell Mel's referring to their three-some, "yeah, sorta happened. She came down and sat beside me and started it and yeah I gave in and feel shitty about now. Even in the moment I was wondering what I was doing. For what its worth I've never been lucky enough to spend a moment with a woman that fine a figure. And with Tony I understand if we do find out we really like each other...It's going to be forever, which I don't have a problem with. But do?"