chapter #11

For the remainder of the week Jerry avoided the house finding different guys from the club to party with and use, crashing at their place helping himself to all amenities.

While at the club one night Jerry was asked how Jeff was doing in quarantine. Unaware that was Jeff's excuse he rolled with it saying Jeff is so quarantined he hasn't even seen him. Jerry was also beginning to find out fewer were willing to party with him.

Thursday night the only one willing to pay for Jerry to bend over was Bernard. He liked the guy as person but his girth too much for Jerry's bottom. Waking to Bernard's morning wood Jeff could only offer a hand, which he accepted.

As Bernard made breakfast for them he offered a room to Jerry. The offer politely declined Jerry wasn't risking his ass to Bernard anymore, unable to sit comfortably that day. After the factory shift he'll see how he sits with Mel.

***

Not as sore and running low on supplies Jeff needed to make an excursion out. Gingerly Jeff covers the torso in a XL zip up hoodie. He bought new shoes however bending over created chest pains, so he just slipped into the pink cowboy boots covering them as much as possible with paint legs.

Taking a grand in cash Jeff stashes the pouch inside the bathroom sink cabinet on a support leaning against the sink housing out of easy sight.

Paying the owner for another week Jeff heads out trying to limit body movements. Walking too quickly the strides had the breast move creating multiple aches. When rubbing against fabric it both tickled and ached. Sporadically when it got too much Jeff would pull the fabric back from the body.

The walk downtown shorter Jeff knows a guy from the club to score a few grams of cocaine from and a dozen high strength pain pills.

Close to where Mel works Jeff actually wants to check in with the guy. When entering the salon Mel was finishing scheduling in a phone call customer, and spotted Jeff right away. Happy to see Jeff was ok Mel sprang over and tightly hugged Jeff squeezing the sore boobs. Cringing in pain Jeff takes the quick tight hug. Recalling being upset with Jeff, Mel backs up sternly stating, "you should've called."

With the ladies in the Salon watching Mel took Jeff by the hand pulling him to the salon's back break-room. The chest not appreciating the rough treatment Jeff endures it apologizing to Mel for not calling or even leaving a note. He does point out not knowing anyone's cell-phone numbers yet, still not having one.

Keeping things private and quiet Mel inquires what happened. Jeff says it was an in the moment thing, saw a chance and went for it. Mel carefully inquires if Jeff plans on sharing. He nods yes whispering he's willing to toss them three grand a piece. Aware how much was stolen Mel finds three grand insulting inquiring if he's living it up somewhere, figuring an expensive hotel. Unable to find the words in the moment Jeff unzips the hoodie and displays the breasts, also freeing the skin from contact. In awe of Jeff's new breasts Mel's not sure what to say or even think, preferring the male figure Mel struggles to ask why Jeff did that to himself. Out of curiosity Mel reaches out and lightly squeezes one causing Jeff to yelp and pull back and zip up.