Chapter #16

The last few hours of the shift at the club Tony had a curious eye on Jeff but said little to him. Dale found it cute keeping quiet too.

After Jeff washed up and clocked out Sadie drove him and Camilla over to the hotel.

Making it believable Jeff played coy with the ladies and even teased them. Knowing they'd want him to undress to see the top, he found a red camisole and red panties while locating the requested feather-boa in a lost'n'found box. Slipping them on under the regular clothes he didn't care for the nipples rubbing on the satin material. Undressing to reveal the red undergarments Jeff intended to keep them on to tease Camilla the irritated nipples wanted it off.

The ladies tickled by the attire were already satisfied with the night. When Camilla asked to remove the camisole Jeff said it was her task to perform and began kissing and caressing Sadie, for the first hour. Enthralled in the live act Camilla rubbed out a first minor orgasm.

As Jeff undressed Sadie teasing her skin with the feathered-boa Camilla couldn't take it solo any longer. She joined them on the bed undressing Jeff while he continued pleasuring Sadie. When Camilla saw Jerry's breasts just like her own Camilla began a foreplay session on Jeff like she was touching herself.

At Camilla's manor Mel and Pete's plan was under way. Mel rolled by Camilla's property slow, Pete dressed in black complete with stocking over the head hops out of the side of the van tumbling onto the lawn scurrying into the shadows to the backyard.

Mel keeps driving electronically closing the sliding door. He drives over to a nearby coffee shop and orders a coffee waiting for Pete's return. Working out the simple excuse if asked why there, just waiting to meet Pete here to give him a ride home as he's at a party in the neighborhood.

Sadie's lead drawing of the building layout was rough and missed a few points that could've kept Pete in the right direction.

Eventually he found the master-bedroom and in a walk-in closest located Camilla's Diaries in a central cabinet of keepsakes. Excited to have reached the goal Pete's shoulders dropped exasperated by the volume of diaries. One for every five years of the woman's life. Opening volume one Pete snaps pics, two pages at a time when possible sending copies to Mel waiting, who of course reads them.

As the sun begins to turn the sky golden Pete completes the page shots. He wanted to rummage for trinkets or souvenirs however hearing birds chirping took flight. On the street Pete swiftly removes the stocking adjusting the hair and face.

When Pete hops into the passenger seat of the van it startles Mel engrossed in the read now into Camilla's late teens. They switch spots so Mel can continue reading.

Re-seated Pete hits the drive-thru for a couple more coffees and a half dozen muffins. Pete tries talking with Mel but he's into Camilla's life too deep.

Back at the rental Mel's now into Camilla's twenties and becoming enamored by the woman's life story. Having experienced almost every average negative relationship outcome possible Mel almost feels ashamed reading it. Jerry was passed out in the basement. Pete played video games content with his role thus far. His only query was how did Jeff fair in this?