Part 21

….
"Y/n.." You opened your eyes and saw Taehyung standing in front of you. "T-Taehyung y-you" Taehyung smiled and you hugged him while crying…but then

"Miss…Miss" You opened your eyes and saw a nurse calling you. That was all a dream which you saw. "Miss it's morning right now and you might be feeling cold"

I looked here-and-there then nodded yes but then I asked "Is Taehyung okay?".."Who?".."The Patient which is in this room" I said while pointing toward the room.

"Doctor said it's critical" You stood up and stood up and said  "I've been hearing this since yesterday morning. Any medicine or something??" 

The nurse said "I need to ask the doctor" She said and went from there while I sighed sadly. You opened the door and saw him sleeping.

You sit beside him and hold his hand "Taehyung I know you will wake up. Now will you open your eyes and look at me" He didn't even moved 

You don't know why you are saying this but you want him to come and hug you. "please Taehyung" Tears left your eyes while begging him to open his eyes.

The doctor came in and coughed so that you could talk with you "So Ms.Y/n you need to take these medicines which are not in this hospital but it will take 2-3 hours to reach there"

The doctor said with disbelief and I said "okay!! I will get them" The doctor looked at the sky and said "It's cold outside and I think snowfall will start" 

You ignored it and went from there. "It will take 2-3 hours to do this." I went outside the hospital and went from there.

Right now I'm stuck in traffic. "Why is it taking so much time?" I said getting worried "Mam it will take time so don't worry" The driver said to me

I just nodded and thought about Taehyung. "How is he?" I was thinking while tears came out from my eyes but then "I'm going out!!".."what man?" 

"I'm going out. Take this and thanks for the ride" I got out of the car while the driver told me to stop. "It's not too far from here" I started running.

I was running here-and-there to find the shop. "Where is it?" I stopped running when I saw a medicine shop and smiled because I'm on my place.

"Anyone here??" I said. An old uncle came and said  "Yes??" I looked at him "Hello uncle I want this medicine" I greeted him with a bow and gave the paper.

"Hmm..okay" He went from there and I waited for him to come. "Finally" I said after seeing him packing the medicine. 

"Here…wait you should take an umbrella" I was about to go when he stopped me and advised me to take an umbrella. I nodded yes and went from there.

Walking on the road while looking here-and-there to find a taxicab. "Where is the taxi?" I was walking but then "snowfall" I said while looking at the sky.

I'm not wearing too much that can make me warmer. "Ugg it's so cold" I was rubbing my shoulders. Shops are closed or I have gone inside them.