Part 14

Y/n PoV
I was about to go when I saw he went from there so I just sighed and went from there. "Hm so is he angry now?" 
I was walking in the hallway but then.

"Ahh" lily punched my face badly and blood started coming out from my nose. "How dare you b!tch slap me and talk in front of me" Lily said in anger.

She grabbed my hair and I shouted in pain "ahhh st-stop it" She just tightened her wrist and slapped me 2 times. "Now see how I slap you" 

She slapped me really hard and now I was injured because of the punch and it was painful. She pushed me on the floor and I was laying on the floor lifeless.

No one was there and I was crying. She went from there and I cried even more because of the pain.. but then "Y/NNN"

Taehyung PoV
I was coming out from the restroom thinking to go and take my things from the classroom but then I saw y/n laying lifeless.

"Y/NNN" I ran to her and picked her up in bridal style because I could see her nose was bleeding. I ran to the doctor who was in our university.

"Omg Y/n what happened to her??" The doctor asked but I said angrily "fuvking check her can't you see she is bleeding" 

The doctor began working and I was angry now. "Doctor I'm coming" I know who did this so I'm going to take revenge.

I saw Lily and her boy group standing inside the basketball court. There were so many people but I just went towards them and said "WHO WAS THE ONE??" 

"Ohh hello don't-ahhh" I punched the boy who interrupted the man. They all were shocked now but some of the boy group came to me with Lily.

She said "Why are you behaving like this?" I laughed and said "If you weren't a girl I would have broken your bones" I said to her.

Lily understands and said "Yeah I was the one to make her injured now-" On that time I went close to her and she backed off because of fear.

Lily said "Go and fight with my boy-" I cutted her off by kicking them in their stomach. They tried to punch me but I twisted their hand which made them shout in pain.

I punched one of them but the other one held my hand and signalled the other to punch me. He punched me on my face.

My nose was bleeding, which made me more angry. I held their hands and threw them on the floor. Lily said "Wh-Why are you fighting for her?"

I shouted in anger "IF ANYONE TRIED TO TOUCH MY GIRL THEN THEY WILL SEE THE CONCLUSION BY ME" 

Everyone was shocked but then I felt a kick on my stomach and I vomited blood. They were the same boys.
"Now see what I will do," one of them said.

Y/n PoV
My eyes opened because of the shouts. I looked out from the window and gasped. "Taehyung oh no" I tanned from there to him. "Y/N YOUR WOUND"

I saw Taehyung fighting with them and Lily was there. I ran towards them and held Taehyung's hands. He didn't see me because he was fighting like a psycho.

Taehyung tried to yank his hand but then I said "Taehyung it's Y/n" He looked at me and we both were looking each other in the eyes.

"Y-Y/n" I nodded yes and he freed his hand. He looked at Lily who was finding a way to run. "You are a girl na..then Y/n will do it"

He looked at me and I nodded as no but he nodded as yes.
"You have to learn how to take revenge" He said and smiled that melted me.

And I remembered how she punched me so in anger I grabbed her hair like she did. "Ahhh" I punched her like she did and slapped her 2 times like she did.

"Now touch us and see" I said with anger which made her shiver in fear.