Part 4

Flashback of Taehyung's childhood-
In taehyung home 
Little Taehyung was playing with his mom and his dad was making something inside the kitchen. "My taste like to play with momma"

Mrs.Kim said this to Taehyung and he said "Yes Emma I like it..but momma I will also come with you please"

Mr Kim came with a coffee mug and said "Taehyung my son what you will do there" Taehyung said "I will play Ice pice"

They both chuckled at his cuteness. Mrs Kim took Taehyung in her arms and kissed his cheek "Some other day okay"

She said and Taehyung made a cute angry pout. "Okay," Taehyung said with anger and began playing with his dragon and superhero toys.

"I think have to go now, I will come on time okay," Mrs Kim said to Mr Kim. They both pecked each other's lips while little Taehyung covered his eyes with his hands.

"Bye taste, bye honey" She left and Taehyung waited till she went away. Mr Kim said "Let's go and play with dragons"

Mrs Kim was driving while looking at the sky. "Isn't it beautiful?" She chuckled and looked at the road. She was driving but then the steering wheel stopped working.

"What the hell?? Why is it not working??" She was trying her best to do something but then..

Mr.Kim looking at Taehyung. He was worried about Mrs.Kim 
"She said she would come on time but it's too late" I began calling her "The number you dialed is switched off please try later" 

Taehyung came and started using the phone "Wow phone" but then Mrs Kim messaged him. "Appa momma message" Mr Kim quickly took the phone and saw.

The cops messaged him about Mrs.Kim and they went to see her

 That's how Taehyung started hallucinating that his mom was in front of him or Taehyung would get a painful headache. 

End of Taehyung flashback-