Part 12

Y/n PoV
I was talking with him but he was just humming in response but then he KISSED ME WHAT THE FUVK.
He started moving his lips on me and I'm all shocked.

I didn't kissed him back but then he backed of and said "I-I…It-s a punishment for talking too much" 
I was shocked and froze in my place. 

He just stole my first kiss and said that it's a punishment. I said "w-why?" He looked at me and said "J-Just think that this never happened" I can see he is regretting.

I said "What??" He looked at me and went from there while I also went aways from there. "How can he say this? He just kissed me." 

My eyes tear up because of his words. I don't know why I was crying but I just knew that I'm crying and crying…
"You are so mean Taehyung" 

I went from there and attended the 3rd period. We both didn't talk with each other, not even I talked with him but then "You have an extra pen?" He asked me 

I ignored him and looked at the professor. "I asked something" I again ignored him and he understood why I was doing this. So he just sighed, like this the class was over.

Taehyung PoV
Right now I'm in my room making up notes for the class
but my whole attention was at Y/n. I regret kissing her. I shouldn't have done it. "I am such a fool"

I said while my finger traveled inside my hair through frustration. "Why did I say that to her? I will apologize" I said.

I was working but then someone knocked at my door. "Come in" I said and my psychiatrist came in. I stood up and said "please have a seat"

She sat on the seat and looked at my room but then she said "Taehyung so how's your studies going?" I replied "Pretty good" she asked "friends?" I nodded my head.

She sighed and said "Make friends like this you will not have hallucinations" I asked "W-What about my headache?" 

She said "If you do not stress or think about  something horrible then your head will not ache"
She said and I was just listening to her.

"Taehyung after your mom died I think because of that you can't believe it. You were just a small kid but still you always liked it be in your room alone"

She said all my past while I asked "how do you know?" She said "Mr.kim told me just don't take stress and don't overthink..okay" She said and I hummed.

"Taehyung, are you happy with your dad or not?" I said "of course I'm what type of question is it?" I said and she replied "because you need love.." and then…