Part 18

Y/n PoV
I started walking towards the gate but then "Y/n wait.." I looked again at him and he signalled to come towards the window. He is still inside the car.

I went back to him and he said "Should I come out?" I said "no tell me what happened?" He said "bend down please" I sighed in frustration and said "now what?"

He said "come close" I understood and stood up "Yahh not here" He was trying to kiss me so I went towards the main gate. I was about to open it

But then I felt a hand grabbing my wrist and pulling me. I was shocked because I was pulled back and then I felt him kissing me….

I closed my eyes and kissed him back while he pulled me closer to him but then I said "mm..not here" He said "in the car?" I hit his chest shyly.

"I'm not done yet, let's go inside the car" He said, trying to tease me but I said "shut up..pabo" He laughed and I freed my hand from the grip.

He said "Y/n my kiss" he again tried to grab me but I went inside the gate and closed it. I said "In your dreams"
I can hear him giggling and laughing and I blushed.

Taehyung PoV
I'm in my room thinking about it again-and-again. "She said me pabo" I shyly giggled and then "Taehyung what happened my son" Dad asked me.

I said "Noting dad" He looked at me and said "My son is becoming shy nowadays hmm…" I was shocked and said "no-no dad I was just…hehe"

"Who's the girl?" Dad asked and I said while scratching my neck "Y/n.." Dad came to me and said "As I said it's first sight love" 

"Yes dad it is" I said while smiling he came to me and said "Always keep her safe and protect her don't be like me.." Dad said while sighing 

I said "No dad that's wasn't your mistake" I can see he is sad but he smiled through the pain and said "My boy is big now Good night and study for your test"