Part 9

....
Y/n PoV
Everyone gasped when they saw me slapping Lily. I looked at my hand and again at Taehyung. "Do I-I?" I looked at him and he made a done face.

Taehyung looked at me and said "Good Job...miss" I looked at him and said, "W-What are you doing here?" He made a done face and said "I'm a new student"

I was about to say something but then the bell rang. "Will meet!!" He said and went from there. "What did I do?"

I saw Lily wasn't there and I came back to sense. I ran to my class and sat in my seat. I looked here and there but I saw Lily looking at me like she would kill me now.

I ignored her gaze and began reading my books. "Hmm..let's ignore sh!ts," I said and began reading my book.

After some minutes the teacher came in and said "So everyone there is a new and a special student here"
What..the.. no not

him...not...him...again...GOD

He came in and I facepalmed myself in disbelief. I looked at him and...the..fuvk. Why is he looking at me? I again looked at him and found him smirking.

"Hello everyone I'm Kim Taehyung try to be away from me because I don't like noises and sh! ts" Ms Shin looked at him and said "It's your first day"

He just ignored her words and started to search for a seat. I lowered my head so that he couldn't see me. I put my bag on my side.

"Move your bag...miss" I heard his voice. I looked at him while trying to control my anger. "Go and sit there"
He said "Are you a kid??...Or want me to use my way"

I looked at him. "ENOUGH OF THIS. JUST SIT ON YOUR SEAT TAEHYUNG" We both flinched when Ms.Shin shouted.

He sat on my seat and I sifted my things from the seat. "Because of you this happened" I said..and he ignored my words by rolling his eyes.

This class was going smoothly like butter~ but then Ms Shin said something to me which made me feel like why "Y/n so you will take Taehyung for a school tour"

"But-" I stopped myself and nodded my head like a good child. "What is the need for this?" I said and he replied "Of course that need....me" He said with a smirk.

It's now the 2nd class in which I'm giving him a tour "So here comes the cafeteria" He looked at his watch and again at me. "What?" I asked "Nothing..go on"

Then we went towards the library and said "So here comes the library" Taehyung made his way towards the seat and sat down on it. "What's your name?"

He asked me and I said "Ms Shin said my name" He made a done face and said "I didn't ask about Ms Shin..tell your name"

I sighed "Y/n"... He came towards me and said, "Y/n...nice name". "Hmm so will you back off now," I said to him and he backed off "In front of me you are like this"

I raised my brow in confusion and he completed his words "But in front of those girls you became innocent.. innocent..why?"

"I-I don't know" He chuckled and said, "You think that I'm special" I looked at him annoyed and said, "Do I even know you that much?"