Part 16

Taehyung PoV
She came down and omoo she is looking gorgeous. Is it really my girl? Or I'm dreaming? We both were lost in eye contact forgetting that her mom and dad is here.

"Ahem..Ahem.." her dad coughed and we both flinched and I said "Y-Y/n let's g-go" She said "y-yeah haha let's go" 

A/n PoV
"What just happened?" Y/n dad said and her mom was in different world right now. "Oh my-my The boy is perfect for my Y/n"

Y/n dad made a weird face "My daughter is not safe"
Right now You and Taehyung were inside the car while you were looking out from the window.

Taehyung looked at you again-and-again he finally said after being all nervous "you are looking beautiful today" You tried to stop blushing and said.

"Just today?" You said and he looked out of the window and made a straight face "I mean You look good everyday just today it's different you"

You know that he is nervous right now so you hold his hand and he stopped the car. He looked at you and again at the hand.

"Don't be nervous with me Taehyung i know it's your first time being in a relationship but don't be uncomfortable with me If you feel like then tell me"

You said all this and he smiled. He said "Hmm it's just my first time so…" He said the last word while making a sorry face but you pecked his cheek and he was shocked.

"I-I- let's go w-we are late" He started the car while you laughed on him. Now you both were inside the restaurant  "woowww" This look so beautiful.

You were admiring the place while taehyung eyes were admiring your face with a big smile. When you looked at him he looked at the table and said "t-there"

You smiled and went towards the table. "Dang it!! Damn what am I doing?" Taehyung said while rubbing his neck and being all red.

You both were sitting on the seat. Taehyung was looking for someone and you looked at the same direction. You saw a girl who was wearing revealing clothes.

You became angry and said "Where are you looking at?" He looked at you and said '' where?" You pointed at the girl and he laughed.

He said "No I'm not looking at that girl I'm waiting for the waiter" You were embarrassed you thought "damn why I'm like this??"

Taehyung smiled when he see the waiter and stood up. I looked at him and again at the waiter I was shocked after seeing so many waiters singing and coming with bouquet.

Taehyung said "for you….Y/n" He gave my the bouquet and I smiled while I said "thank you" Then suddenly light went off and the main light came to me as a circle.

I was the only one who was shining and then I saw taehyung coming towards me while offering his hands to me. He asked "wanna dance with me?"

I gave my hand and said "Yes" He hold my hand and put it on his neck and he again asked "I'm putting my hands on your waist…can-" I said "yes you can"

I felt like a million tons of butterflies in me. He put his hand on my waist and began dancing. He was looking at me and I was looking at him.