Part 7

….
Taehyung PoV
When my dad said, "Do you like her?" I looked at him and said "I just met a girl and I don't even know her name. How will I fall for her?"

My dad chuckled and said "You know I fell for your mom at first sight. That was first sight love and the thing was it took me a month to realize I like her"

I chuckled and said "Ik dad you told me this but I don't like her".."Okay now eat the food taehyung" He said and after eating I went into my room.

I lay on the bed thinking about my dad's words "Why did he say this?" I looked towards the window and saw my mom "Mo-Mom-ah..my head"

Again those noises were coming into my ears. The sound was of my mom shouting. "Ahhh my head…d-dad" I fell on the floor. The pain was unbelievable.

It was like I was dead now "ahhHHHHHHHH" I started shouting badly when the pain started growing more. "TAEHYUNG…Oh no taehyung" 

Dad came and made me sit on the bed. He hugged me and started comforting me while I said "M-mom s-she i-is h-here" 

Dad made me lay on the bed and said "Shhh... Taehyung nothing happened now sleep" I closed my eyes and fell asleep...

Y/n PoV 
"Mom did you see my night suit" I shouted and my mom said "It's in the 3rd row cupboard" I shouted "No it's not here"

Mom came and gave me the night suit from the place where I saw more than 100times "But that wasn't there" Mom said "You are becoming blind…now sleep"

In University 
I was sitting in my class but then I saw a bunch of girls coming to me.. one of them said "Just be away from him..understood"

I said, "What do you mean?" She came to me and said "Don't overreact now b!tch" I said "I seriously don't understand what you-"

I was about to say it but then Mrs.Shin came inside and began teaching us. The lecture was boring so I thought about making drawings. 

I took my rough and began drawing doodles while "So that's how we understood this…Y/n" I heard Mrs.Shin calling me so I raised my face and looked at her.

"Y-Yes mam," Mrs Shin said "Concentrate in the class understand" I nodded my head. "Why is it so boring today?" I said to myself.

Taehyung PoV
"Dad, where are we going?" Dad looked at me and said "Psychiatrist.." I said.."what.? But I don't want to go" He sighed and said "Taehyung it's only for you"

I nod my head. Without saying anything we went inside and saw a lady sitting on her seat. She said "Please have a seat" 

We sat on the seat and my dad said "So he is Taehyung..as I told you" The psychiatrist looked at me and said "Hi taehyung" I said "Hello" 

She started asking me questions "So Taehyung can I know from when you are feeling these types of things...I mean headaches and hallucinations"

I said "Past 8 years," she wrote it down in a diary and asked, "Do you only see your mom?" I nod. Like this, she asked me a lot of questions and answered.

"Thank You Taehyung Mr.Kim" My dad nodded and they both left the room while I admired the place. "I hope mom was here"