Part 17

….
You both were dancing happily. He looked at you while smiling and you were also smiling but then taehyung felt something..

He looked at you again and saw you looking at him. You asked "what happened taehyung?" He said "n-nothing" but he was feeling like his head would blast.

You nodded yes and began dancing but then the pain increased. He looked at the wall and found his mom crying. "M-Mom"

He said, "Taehyung you okay?" He started hearing the shouts and the pain increased more. He bent down while holding his head.

You cupped his face and said "Ta-Taehyung" He was in pain and he needed care. You started worrying more so you shouted "SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP"

Taehyung held your hands and you bent down too. You said "I'm here taehyung" He was crying so you hugged him and started caressing his back.

Taehyung started shouting in pain and tears formed in your eyes because you were thinking negative thoughts.
"HELPPP!!" 

Taehyung said "y-y/n the shouts" You looked at him again and you didn't know what to do. You said "Taehyung look here I'm with you and will be always I love you a lot and don't worry i will fight with you"

He was looking at your eyes with those tears while you were trying not to cry in front of him. "AHH-" You kissed him and he stopped shouting.

Tears left both your eyes. He hugged you really tightly and  kissed. He said while kissing "I love you" You can see the tears which did not leave his eyes.

So you said "I know that we will be together forever and nothing can change that…love you too" He was melted by your words and stopped crying.

Taehyung said "I love you can't describe the love now and that's true that we will live together forever" He kissed you again and you did the same.

You both broke the kiss and stood up. He looked at you again and said "Thanks babe" You were shocked by this name and said "w-what?"

Taehyung smiled at your sudden action and he again said "Thanks babe" You looked at the wall to ignore eye contact. He giggled and back hugged you.

"Your words make me feel better and I feel relaxed with you" Taehyung said and you smiled. You said "I think you should rest now let's go"

You were about to go but he pulled you in a hug and said "I feel so bad that this happened in this beautiful Time" You looked at him.

You said "Why are you worrying about that you should worry about yourself taehyung we will again make memories like this your health is important"

He said "You are the most important thing for me" He rest his head on your head because you were short (☠) 
You smiled while snuggling in his chest.

Now taehyung stopped his car in front of your home. "Take a nap and then get some medicine, okay don't forget about it" You said while he smiled and nodded.

Taehyung said "hmm I will" You smiled and left the car. You again looked at the window and found him pouting, you giggled and waved your hand..