Part 13

….
"because you need love" I looked at her and sighed. I said "I will see about it" She replied "hmm..good to know"
But then I asked "what's your name Mrs. Psychiatrist?"

She giggled and said "you can call me mrs.hwang..okay so be healthy I'm going bye taehyung" She went from there and I took my seat to study again but couldn't. 

I put my head down on the seat and closed my eyes while thinking about her. Why am I thinking about her again-and-again?? 

"Ughh fuvk it tomorrow we got a test I will study" And yes I again started studying but still my whole night went like this thinking about her and thinking about studies.

Y/n PoV
I was resting my head on my study table thinking about him while rolling my pen in circular motion. Tomorrow is a test and I have to study.

I opened my book and began reading it. It's only 5 minutes and my eyes accidentally met the mirror of my phone where I can see my lips.

I touched my lips and thought "Does he mean to say this?" I wiggled my head to erase all those thoughts from my head but.. still how can he say this??

Kissing a girl and then saying that it was just a mistake forget about it. I-I but why can't I forget it whyyy??? Am I in love? I stood up and gasped.

"What the fuvk? Omg this means I love him from the start" no-no wait a second what the fuvk is happening right now. We both just met a day ago and….nooo

Or if I love him then I don't think he will love me back. The question is why I was sad when he told me to forget about it. "I-I love him that's why" 

I giggled and blushed but stopped doing it when reality was something else. He doesn't love me for sure. Haha, who will love me?? He is a billionaire "stop thinking"

I went on my bed plopped on the bed and took a deep breath while looking at the wall thinking that "i got a crush on him…I-okayyy now good night" 

In University
A/n PoV
Taehyung was waiting for you in the class but you didn't show up. He was getting annoyed because it's been 2 hours since he is waiting for you.

He looked at his watch and again at the door but then you came inside the class and he smiled thinking that you will say hi to him as usual but that smile faded away.

You ignored him and sat on another seat. He was standing there like a statue, he again looked at his hand which was in a "hello" posture. So he put his hand down and sat back. 

You were also feeling guilty but you thought in your mind that "let him be like this" He looked at you again-and-again but still you were not looking at him.

He was annoyed even more so he just waited for the class to finish. You were staring at him thinking what is he thinking now…

After the class ended the teacher and the other students went from there. You also started packing up your things and stood up.