"Ouu! Thank you boo," I smiled and took the shot.

"That's gonna cost a kiss," He flirted.

"Here you go, girl," Bailey slid my drink over to me, I was reaching to pay and Alonzo smacked his hand on the bar.

"I got that one too. So, 2 kisses please," He leaned forward on the bar puckering his lips.

"Aren't you like, actually gay or something dude?" I laughed at his persistence as I picked up my drink.

"No! That's Tristen," He replied offended, "You don't even fuck with me do you?"

"Not really, I'm sorry," I couldn't help laughing at the situation, "If you weren't Judah's coworker I would probably fuck you. But, you are. So, since I have a rule of not banging people I'll see again, it sucks to be you."

"Damn," he snapped his fingers, "I'll have to quit, maybe I can catch your attention then."

"Let me know when you do," I sipped my drink and smiled, "Thanks for the drink, babe."

I walked away, I felt rude. But I couldn't do the whole leading people on, thing. I was simple enough. I liked attention, but I don't want to involve myself with people I saw often. It got messy. I made my way back over to the table, Judah and Jane were gone. I shimmied past a few people, looking for them. I knew they couldn't be too far away, we didn't say bye to each other. I found them all over each other on the dance floor, getting sloppy. I sighed and drank some more of my drink.

I turned back around and made my way to the bar again. 'Wait, you have a limit!' I mentally checked myself. Immediately realizing that I had already fucked up, that shot Alonzo gave me. 'Damn, I ain't shit.' I felt a pang of disappointment within myself. But instead of just stopping, I decided that I might as well live it up since I already screwed up.

I chugged my drink and put my glass on the counter. Bailey came up to me, "I thought it was a slow night for you. I was concerned," she laughed, "Same thing?"

"Can you do a Whiskey Sour?" I asked as I took out my phone.

"No problem," She replied. I had a message from Sharron, 

If you insist 😉

Where should my uber be heading?

I replied and put my phone back into my butt pocket. I was wearing some ripped jeans with black knee high boots and a black, lace bodysuit. Bailey slid me my drink and I slid her cash as I picked up my drink, "Thanks," I left as her signal to keep the change. My phone vibrated with a notification from Sharron, most likely. I pulled out my phone to see that he sent me an address. I copied the address into my uber and ordered it, I had 6 minutes until it was here. I threw my head back and downed my drink all at once. I put my glass down on a random table as I started walking to the front of the bar. It was almost 12, I texted Judah with Sharron's name and address.

As I stepped out of the bar onto the moderately busy street, a random girl walked past me and slapped my ass. I whipped my head around to look at her, she was blonde and had on a very skimpy dress. I had no clue who she was.

"I thought you were someone else," She burst out laughing, "You have a really nice ass."

I laughed too, "Thanks. Kyleigh," I introduced myself as I tucked some hair behind my ear.

"I'm Liz," her eyes were blue and she was absolutely gorgeous. "By any chance, have you ever been with a woman?"

I raised my eyebrows suggestively, "I mean, once or twice."