Chapter 29: James POV

I got up from the floor. I was covered in blood and I was in a indescribable pain. Liv was laying beside me probably unconscious. The sun was shining through the windowpanes. I struggled to my feet and went across the room and grabbed the knife. Blood was scattered around the room. I was used to seeing this much blood. But im not used to it being mines. I stood in front of Liv. Ready to end her life. She deserved it. And I promised Nina I'd find her killer. I raised my hand readying myself to plunge it into her heart. My hand started to shake and tears fled down my eyes. Am I really about to kill my sister? Suddenly a flash of memories sped through my mind. Memories of everything we've been through.
Liv... She's been there for me since day one. She was my bestfriend. How could I kill her? I dropped the knife. I can't kill her. I love her. But she killed Nina. I can't be with her anymore. I hobbled to the bathroom and picked the glass out of my back and arm, cleaned the blood, and bandaged myself up. I went to Liv and did the same for her. I can't just leave her there like that. I decided to leave her a message so I wrote her a note and placed it on the floor beside her. I grabbed my wallet and packed a bag full of clothes, soap, deodorant and other things I might need.
"Goodbye." I whispered.
I walked out of the suite and out the building. I had no idea where I was going but I knew anywhere but here was better.

(Time Skip)

My feet became red from walking. I wanted to get as far away as I could from Liv. Slowly I was learning to hate her. But I still wish her the best. I decided I'd done enough walking and went into a nearby motel. It was in a pretty shitty condition if I compared it to the other hotel I was staying at with Liv. A shady looking guy sat in front of a dear in the lobby with an unsettling grin on his face. He wore a ragged blue suit and tie. His hair was a sandy tanish color and he had a bandage across his nose with a huge wart on his forehead.
"Hi, how are ya!" He exclaimed.
"Cool." I replied sort of weirded out by his unusual creepy smile and disgusting wart.
"How can I help ya today?"
"I need a room." I said. "Something cheep please."
"Sure our cheepest room is $150."
"I'll take it." I say trying my hardest not to stare at his bump.
I took the money out of my pocket and handed it to him. He exchanged it for a key.
"Your next payment will be next week. And your room number is 31."
I shook my head. But before I could leave the man stopped me.
"Oh and if the the um radiator starts making a rattling sound just kick it a few times and it should stop."
I shook my head again and walked to my room. When I opened the door I could tell this place was a bunch of bullshit. The walls were chipping paint the rug was stained and the beds looked horrible. Everything about this place was horrible not to mention the revolting smell of shit that came from the bathroom. Well I'll stay for tonight then I'll leave. I looked through my bag and got some clean clothes. It was time for me to take a long hot shower and attempt to wash away the pain.
When I got in my skin was immediately pelted by extremely hot water. I yelped in pain and jumped out of the shower. I can go without a shower for a day. I thought to myself. The day had just started and I did not have anything to do. I was bored out of my mind. I tried watching tv but the damn thing didn't turn on. Then I thought about.... Liv... And Nina. We were all together just a few months ago. Feels like yesterday we were all smushing our faces together to watch as the plane landed in New York through the window. Instead of staying together we all split up. I hated thinking about it. Made me want to scream and shout. I wanted to break something or.... Kill someone. I had such a blood lust I couldn't control it. Everything down to the marrow in my bones was itching for warm blood. Someone.... Someone was gonna die today.... A lot of people are gonna die today.