Chapter 28: Liv POV

Yep this is Livy's point of view again here goes.... This chappy is gonna be a Lil short

Here it goes. I was finally about to tell James who killed Nina.
"What's up?" Asked James.
A tear was beginning to trickle down my cheek.
"Come on liv what's the matter?"
Everything was piling up on me. All the guilt and sorrow was all getting to me. I just couldn't deal with my emotions. I can't live with the guilt the truth shall set me free. "I um..." I stuttered.
"I-i KILLED NINA!"
James stopped and looked at me in shock.
"In the alleyway I was the one that killed her! I had no control over myself it just happened! I snapped.
Tears started flowing down my face. "I'm sorry."
James still said nothing. Just watch. Looked at me as if he didn't know me. As if.... I were dead to him. Then finally after what felt like hours he finally moved. He walked towards me... And held his arms out.
His hand started twitching. But instead of wrapping his arms around me for a hug he put his hands around my neck and squeezed. I flailed around until I finally got him off. He's trying to kill me!
He swung his fist to my face and it connected. Pain spiked throughout my right cheek. "JAMES STOP!" I hollared.
I ran out of the room and into the kitchen. I went into the drawer and pulled out a knife. Of course I wasn't gonna stab him but I just needed to make him stop.
"James calm down."
He just looked at me in silence.
"Y-you killed her." He said in a soft tone. Next thing I knew the knife I was holding was now in his hand. He swung it toward me and it grazed my face. He really cut me. I dodged the second time he swung and pushed him into the counter. I had to stop him... For now. He ran toward the door but he tackled me before I could get there. I feared for my life. I knew this was it. I was finally going to die. Thats when I felt the cold steel rip through my skin and into my chest. I squealed in pain. I've never saw so much of my own blood before. I kicked him off with what strength I had left and struggled to the bathroom I tried to close the door but he slammed it open before I had the chance. I fell into the sink. James tried to stab me again but I slammed a glass bottle over his head. He backed off. "Calm-" I stopped to catch my breathe. James punched me as hard as he could and I could have swore this was the end. But I kept fighting.
I ripped the towel rack off the wall and swung it hard. It slammed against james head. I swung again but he dipped it. I knew I had to cut him. I grabbed a piece of glass and shoved it into his chest. "FUCK! He reacted.
I was afraid I only had 2 choices to kill him... Or let him kill me. I swung him into the glass mirror and the glass pierced his skin all over his arm and back. We were both dripping blood. He limped out of the bathroom and layed on the floor like he was dead. And I went beside him and did the same. Slowly i felt myself drifting away. It was over....