For The Future

~King's POV~

"We gotta stick together." Luz said as the ground started shaking and the Titan's skull started to crack.
During the Day of Unity, Luz tried to grab on to me, not letting me go.

"I'm sorry." I apologized sadly. "Not this time."

"No...!" Luz yelled, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Luz, I'm so happy I had you as a big sister." I said before I inhaled, then let out a sonic scream, pushing Luz, Amity, Willow, Gus, Hunter, and Ingrid through the portal and into the Human Realm.

"King!!!" Luz shouted as the portal door closed, then exploded into pieces.

"Goodbye." I said sorrowfully. I was suddenly pulled upwards to the Collector, causing me to yell out in fright. Up above, the Collector does a backflip while he is surrounded by stones and colourful ribbon like light trails.

"I'M FREE!!!" The Collector exclaimed happily. "I'm free! Oh this is the goodest I've felt in forever and ever, it's like the whole world is singing!" As the Collector spoke, meteors appeared behind him and drop to the ground. They then grabbed me and spun around, then waved his hand, producing multiple stars. Multiple meteors shoot toward the ground and produced smoke and sparkles when it landed. This caused a chaotic scene of people running around and screaming in terror.

"Yeah, I wouldn't call that... singing." I said.

"So, tell me about your game 'The Owl House'." They asked me. "You promised you'll teach me if I stopped the Draining Spell!"

"Well, it's uh... like playing pretend." I rambled. "We get roles and go on adventures. But this is too crazy!" I gestured towards below. "We can't play if you are freaking everyone out!"

"King!" I heard Lilith yell. The Collector and I looked towards the source of sound. Lilith was coming up carrying Hooty in his backpack, with Hooty acting as the Hootycopter. They then landed somewhere below, with meteors landing all around them. "What are you doing up there?"

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Hooty screamed.

"I don't know what you are, but STAY AWAY FROM MY NEPHEW!" Lilith yelled sternly. As Lilith almost finished her sentence, she flew upwards with Hooty towards the Collector and I.

"That's my BEST FRIEND you're talking to. Hands OFF!" The Collector said. As the Collector spoke, he took out a crescent moon from their sleeve and flung it towards Lilith. Lilith gasped.

"LULU!!!" Hooty yelled and immediately stopped spinning and wrapped around Lilith to protect her, so the crescent moon hit him instead. Consequently, Hooty got turned into a Jack-in-the-box like puppet. Lilith law this and gasped.

"Hootsifer!" She yelled and started falling, but another crescent moon immediately hit her in the forehead, turning her into a puppet. The Collector then lifted up their hand, and both puppet Hooty and Lilith disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"You can't hurt people either!" I yelled angrily.

"But they're not hurt!" The Collector insisted. "They are safe and sound in our new house." As the Collector spoke, he pointed upwards towards a U-shaped castle building floating above, which was surrounded by rocks and ribbon-like light trails. I looked up at the building with a worried look on my face. "Now, what part do I get to play?" As he spoke, the Collector wrapped their arms around me and pulled me closer. They then grinned at me.

~Eda's POV~

A meteor shot towards the ground. I was kneeling, wrapping my only arm left around Raine, with their head resting on my knees. Osran, Eberwolf, and Adrian were lying nearby, still unconscious. The meteor landed in front of me, producing a large puff of smoke, stars, and sparkles. Soon, Raine woke up, and both of us stare at each other gladly. Raine noticed my missing right arm and became sad, reaching out their hand to touch it. Both of us then turned our heads and looked up, noticing the Collector grabbing onto King's arm as he does a backflip happily, producing more light trails and stars as he does so. Raine and I then looked at each other. Raine gave me an approving nod, and I smiled. Immediately, I activated my harpy mode and turned into Harpy Eda in front of Raine, causing them to stare in awe. I then took off, leaving Raine behind. The Collector was looking all around him in amazement as they surrounded himself with meteors.