Eclipse Lake

In the kitchen, Willow and I, accompanied by Clover, placed bags down on the table.

"Willow, Ingrid, have you guys gathered the supplies?" Amity asked, coming in the kitchen with a check board.

"Yes, we are ready to attack this on all fronts." Willow said as we both saluted.

"We even got them for reinforcements." I said.

"Excellent!" Amity exclaimed as she gave us a thumbs up. A white cat and Luna come up to her, leaving a two dead spiders at her feet. "Aw, Ghost and Luna, did you guys help too?" Amity gave Ghost a chin scratch and petted Luna's head. "Who's a good palisman? Great, now all we need is-" Gus and King entered. Gus holding CDs while King had a speaker, a disc hanging off his intact horn.

"Rain, beach wave..." Gus read off.

"Something called Lo-fi beats to study and relax to. We've got it all!" King said.

"Eda was rummaging through her basement, and gave us some soothing human noises." Gus said.

"That's great! Wait, Eda's still here?" Amity asked as she went into the living room.

Eda and Amity went to Luz's room as the rest of us secretly followed. Luz had the common mold, which wouldn't be a problem but since she's a human, Amity was one panicked witch for her girlfriend.

"I gotta admit it Amity, seeing you around more often is... different." Willow admitted.

"I know. But I was taught to see every situation as an opportunity. And today, I'll show Luz that I am an awesome girlfriend!" Amity exclaimed.

"Feels like just a few months ago you almost got her dissected by your crazy principal!" King said.

"That was a few months ago." Gus confirmed.

"I hope the common mold doesn't affect Luz too badly." I wished as Luz screamed. Amity and Eda burst into the room.

"Luz!" They yelled at the same time.

"Mouse, Philip diary entry!" Luz exclaimed as the echo mouse begun a projection. Luz got a notepad and pencil ready.

"After five years, I have finally found it. A power source so potent it can pierce through realms... Titan's blood. There are old tales of lakes reflecting green trees and blue skies. The Titan's vein runs through the land, and many believe that these wild portals are created when a little of its blood leaks into the water. That is how I came here, so that is the first place I shall look. I will journey back to... Eclipse Lake." Philip said as the projection finished.

The echo mouse squeaked and scurried off as Luz seemed to be drawing a picture of Eclipse Lake.

"I have to go to Eclipse Lake!" Luz yelled as she ran towards the door. "Ah!" Luz attempted to jump out the door, forcing Amity to duck while Willow, Gus and I backed away, but Eda caught her by the waist mid-jump.

"Luz, no! You are not well." Willow argued as she pushed Luz back in.

"She is shockingly strong!" Gus exclaimed. We tied her up in her cushion cocoon and tossed her on the floor.

"Ugh!" Luz groaned.

"Alright Luz, me and King will get your Titan blood if you just CALM. DOWN." Eda offered.

"Yes! Perfect chance to take our new powers for a test drive!" King exclaimed while jumping on Eda's shoulder.

"You guys are the best." Luz said as she handed her drawing to Eda. We all started to leave to give Luz some quiet to rest.