Something Ventured, Someone Framed

Gus came up to Willow and I and told us an outrageous plan he had.

"This isn't gonna work out at all." Willow voiced.

"When you get thrown into detention, you only have to blame yourself." I sighed.

"Well, I feel like I took care of any potential problems." Gus said. "And for someone who can only see half the things around her, you have no say in the matter." I narrowed my eye at him.

"You lied to our best friend and told her you got the ban lifted. That seems like a potential problem to me." Willow said.

"And insulted your other one." I mumbled, crossing my arms.

"You guys don't understand. The members were going mad. They were bloodthirsty. They were touching objects. I had no choice!" Gus exclaimed, making me roll my eyes.

"Really? What about all the wanted posters around school?" Willow asked.

"And her none pointed ears?" I added as Gus revealed Luz's wanted posters in his bag.

"What wanted posters? I also got this." He pulled out a cowl. "To keep her undercover."

"Undercover from what?" Luz asked, suddenly appearing. Gus slammed the cowl backwards over her head, making her squeak.

"Behold your new cowl." Gus announced.

"Whoa. I love it." Luz said. Gus turned the cowl around and pulled the hood down. "On the Boiling Isles, new things smell old."

"Yep. Put it on. Hide your ears." Gus said whilst chuckling, which should've alerted Luz. "Wanna keep you under wraps 'till the big reveal." This made both Willow and I frown, Willow's more noticeable.

"Oh, a showman. I totally get it. You bring the razzle," Luz pulled the hood back up. "I'll bring the dazzle." Luz threw a handfuls of confetti in the air while we all stared at her.

"Do you always have confetti on you or..." Willow was interrupted by Gus's watch demon screaming and biting his arm. He poked it in the eye to make it stop.

"That's my alarm. Uh, we better get going." Gus says, dragging Luz away. "See you after school, Willow and Ingrid."

"Bye, friends. Be safe. Make good choices." Luz called out.

"Oh, Gus. I hope you know what you're doing." Willow muttered.

"As do I." I added. I began walking to my next class when I bumped into a watch guard.

"Trouble." It seethed.

"Trouble is what you'll be in if you don't let me past." I said in a monotone. They stepped aside after taking a big whiff of my head, I felt so dirty and unclean afterwards.

I got to my class and sat next to a blonde guy in a beanie. I was still worried about how Gus's situation with Luz would go. I guess I was spacing out because my shoulder was shaken by a moon headed girl. She gave me a look and nodded to the front, silently telling me to pay attention. Guess my senses knew better because I heard yelling outside, Luz's yelling.

"I didn't know, I swear!" Luz yelled. I ran up to the door and looked out the window.

"Sit down." My teacher said as they continued their lecture.

I was nervous my entire class but I knew I would get in detention if I tried to snoop again.

~Time skip~

"All right, now read the next three chapters and complete the worksheet as homework." My teacher concluded as I bolted out of the room. "My lecture wasn't that boring was it?" I raced down the hall and found Luz with Gus, Eda, Principal Bump and some short kid who I'm pretty sure was dead.

"I just got out of my class!" Willow heaved.

"I couldn't wait to get out of my class after I saw Luz!" I exclaimed.

"Now, with that accomplished, Eda, we have some paperwork to fill out." Principal Bump said.

"Wait! I gotta do more stuff? Ugh! You better enjoy this place, kid." Eda groaned as she and Principal Bump walked away.

"Wait? Are you enrolling in Hexside?!" I asked.

"Yep!" She grinned as she looked at all of us.

"Wanna finish off that tour?" Gus asked.

"I can show you guys what plants not to touch in the greenhouse. And then I can let you touch them." Willow offered.

"I could show you how mysterious and mystical the oracle classroom, and read your future!" I exclaimed and flipped up some tarot cards, ultimately dropping them. "Aw, dang it."

"Yeah! Let's go." Luz said as we joined hands and ran off.

"Hey! Wait. Take me. I'm your president. Oh. Come on." The kid who I thought was dead cried out.

"Not gonna lie, I thought that kid was dead." I muttered to my friends.

"Honestly, me too." Luz admitted.

(A/N: Sorry this is short, I can't think of anymore plug ins).

Trivia

- Ingrid reveals she might be a germaphobe